11.27 주일설교 내 주하시는 성령님 > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

11.27 주일설교 내 주하시는 성령님

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-11-27 13:46 조회 Read445회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 내 주하시는 성령님
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사
ㅇ 본 문: 로마서 8:25-27

로마서 8:25-27 (개역개정/ESV)

8:25 만일 우리가 보지 못하는 것을 바라면 참음으로 기다릴지니라
26 이와 같이 성령도 우리의 연약함을 도우시나니 우리는 마땅히 기도할 바를 알지 못하나 오직 성령이 말할 수 없는 탄식으로 우리를 위하여 친히 간구하시느니라
27 마음을 살피시는 이가 성령의 생각을 아시나니 이는 성령이 하나님의 뜻대로 성도를 위하여 간구하심이니라
8:25 But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.
26 Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.
27 And he who searches hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.

마태복음 24:14 (개역개정/ESV)

24:14 이 천국 복음이 모든 민족에게 증언되기 위하여 온 세상에 전파되리니 그제야 끝이 오리라
24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

고린도후서 12:9-10 (개역개정/ESV)

12:9 나에게 이르시기를 내 은혜가 네게 족하도다 이는 내 능력이 약한 데서 온전하여짐이라 하신지라 그러므로 도리어 크게 기뻐함으로 나의 여러 약한 것들에 대하여 자랑하리니 이는 그리스도의 능력이 내게 머물게 하려 함이라
10 그러므로 내가 그리스도를 위하여 약한 것들과 능욕과 궁핍과 박해와 곤고를 기뻐하노니 이는 내가 약한 그 때에 강함이라
12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

마태복음 6:29-32 (개역개정/ESV)

6:29 그러나 내가 너희에게 말하노니 솔로몬의 모든 영광으로도 입은 것이 이 꽃 하나만 같지 못하였느니라
30 오늘 있다가 내일 아궁이에 던져지는 들풀도 하나님이 이렇게 입히시거든 하물며 너희일까보냐 믿음이 작은 자들아
31 그러므로 염려하여 이르기를 무엇을 먹을까 무엇을 마실까 무엇을 입을까 하지 말라
32 이는 다 이방인들이 구하는 것이라 너희 하늘 아버지께서 이 모든 것이 너희에게 있어야 할 줄을 아시느니라
6:29 yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30 But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
31 Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
32 For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all.

다니엘 3:16-18 (개역개정/ESV)

3:16 사드락과 메삭과 아벳느고가 왕에게 대답하여 이르되 느부갓네살이여 우리가 이 일에 대하여 왕에게 대답할 필요가 없나이다
17 왕이여 우리가 섬기는 하나님이 계시다면 우리를 맹렬히 타는 풀무불 가운데에서 능히 건져내시겠고 왕의 손에서도 건져내시리이다
18 그렇게 하지 아니하실지라도 왕이여 우리가 왕의 신들을 섬기지도 아니하고 왕이 세우신 금 신상에게 절하지도 아니할 줄을 아옵소서
3:16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego answered and said to the king, “O Nebuchadnezzar, we have no need to answer you in this matter.
17 If this be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of your hand, O king.
18 But if not, be it known to you, O king, that we will not serve your gods or worship the golden image that you have set up.”
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition