10.16 주일설교 주 안에서 빚진자 > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

10.16 주일설교 주 안에서 빚진자

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-10-16 16:02 조회 Read491회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 주 안에서 빚진자
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사
ㅇ 본 문: 로마서8:12-14

로마서 8:12-14 (개역개정/ESV)

8:12 그러므로 형제들아 우리가 빚진 자로되 육신에게 져서 육신대로 살 것이 아니니라
13 너희가 육신대로 살면 반드시 죽을 것이로되 영으로써 몸의 행실을 죽이면 살리니
14 무릇 하나님의 영으로 인도함을 받는 사람은 곧 하나님의 아들이라
8:12 So then, brothers, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh.
13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
14 For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

누가복음 7:36-47 (개역개정/ESV)

7:36 한 바리새인이 예수께 자기와 함께 잡수시기를 청하니 이에 바리새인의 집에 들어가 앉으셨을 때에
37 그 동네에 죄를 지은 한 여자가 있어 예수께서 바리새인의 집에 앉아 계심을 알고 향유 담은 옥합을 가지고 와서
38 예수의 뒤로 그 발 곁에 서서 울며 눈물로 그 발을 적시고 자기 머리털로 닦고 그 발에 입맞추고 향유를 부으니
39 예수를 청한 바리새인이 그것을 보고 마음에 이르되 이 사람이 만일 선지자라면 자기를 만지는 이 여자가 누구며 어떠한 자 곧 죄인인 줄을 알았으리라 하거늘
40 예수께서 대답하여 이르시되 시몬아 내가 네게 이를 말이 있다 하시니 그가 이르되 선생님 말씀하소서
41 이르시되 빚 주는 사람에게 빚진 자가 둘이 있어 하나는 오백 데나리온을 졌고 하나는 오십 데나리온을 졌는데
42 갚을 것이 없으므로 둘 다 탕감하여 주었으니 둘 중에 누가 그를 더 사랑하겠느냐
43 시몬이 대답하여 이르되 내 생각에는 많이 탕감함을 받은 자니이다 이르시되 네 판단이 옳다 하시고
44 그 여자를 돌아보시며 시몬에게 이르시되 이 여자를 보느냐 내가 네 집에 들어올 때 너는 내게 발 씻을 물도 주지 아니하였으되 이 여자는 눈물로 내 발을 적시고 그 머리털로 닦았으며
45 너는 내게 입맞추지 아니하였으되 그는 내가 들어올 때로부터 내 발에 입맞추기를 그치지 아니하였으며
46 너는 내 머리에 감람유도 붓지 아니하였으되 그는 향유를 내 발에 부었느니라
47 이러므로 내가 네게 말하노니 그의 많은 죄가 사하여졌도다 이는 그의 사랑함이 많음이라 사함을 받은 일이 적은 자는 적게 사랑하느니라
7:36 One of the Pharisees asked him to eat with him, and he went into the Pharisee's house and reclined at table.
37 And behold, a woman of the city, who was a sinner, when she learned that he was reclining at table in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster flask of ointment,
38 and standing behind him at his feet, weeping, she began to wet his feet with her tears and wiped them with the hair of her head and kissed his feet and anointed them with the ointment.
39 Now when the Pharisee who had invited him saw this, he said to himself, “If this man were a prophet, he would have known who and what sort of woman this is who is touching him, for she is a sinner.”
40 And Jesus answering said to him, “Simon, I have something to say to you.” And he answered, “Say it, Teacher.”
41 “A certain moneylender had two debtors. One owed five hundred denarii, and the other fifty.
42 When they could not pay, he cancelled the debt of both. Now which of them will love him more?”
43 Simon answered, “The one, I suppose, for whom he cancelled the larger debt.” And he said to him, “You have judged rightly.”
44 Then turning toward the woman he said to Simon, “Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave me no water for my feet, but she has wet my feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair.
45 You gave me no kiss, but from the time I came in she has not ceased to kiss my feet.
46 You did not anoint my head with oil, but she has anointed my feet with ointment.
47 Therefore I tell you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven — for she loved much. But he who is forgiven little, loves little.”

로마서 1:14-15 (개역개정/ESV)

1:14 헬라인이나 야만인이나 지혜 있는 자나 어리석은 자에게 다 내가 빚진 자라
15 그러므로 나는 할 수 있는 대로 로마에 있는 너희에게도 복음 전하기를 원하노라
1:14 I am under obligation both to Greeks and to barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish.
15 So I am eager to preach the gospel to you also who are in Rome.

에베소서 6:16-17 (개역개정/ESV)

6:16 모든 것 위에 믿음의 방패를 가지고 이로써 능히 악한 자의 모든 불화살을 소멸하고
17 구원의 투구와 성령의 검 곧 하나님의 말씀을 가지라
6:16 In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one;
17 and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God,

갈라디아서 3:5 (개역개정/ESV)

3:5 너희에게 성령을 주시고 너희 가운데서 능력을 행하시는 이의 일이 율법의 행위에서냐 혹은 듣고 믿음에서냐
3:5 Does he who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you do so by works of the law, or by hearing with faith —

데살로니가후서 2:13 (개역개정/ESV)

2:13 주께서 사랑하시는 형제들아 우리가 항상 너희에 관하여 마땅히 하나님께 감사할 것은 하나님이 처음부터 너희를 택하사 성령의 거룩하게 하심과 진리를 믿음으로 구원을 받게 하심이니
2:13 But we ought always to give thanks to God for you, brothers beloved by the Lord, because God chose you as the firstfruits to be saved, through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth.

히브리서 13:5-6 (개역개정/ESV)

13:5 돈을 사랑하지 말고 있는 바를 족한 줄로 알라 그가 친히 말씀하시기를 내가 결코 너희를 버리지 아니하고 너희를 떠나지 아니하리라 하셨느니라
6 그러므로 우리가 담대히 말하되 주는 나를 돕는 이시니 내가 무서워하지 아니하겠노라 사람이 내게 어찌하리요 하노라
13:5 Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
6 So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?”
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition