10.10 주일예배 어리석은 부자 The Rich Fool > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

10.10 주일예배 어리석은 부자 The Rich Fool

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-10-10 13:32 조회 Read676회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 어리석은 부자 The Rich Fool
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사 Rev.Hong
ㅇ 본 문: 누가복음 12장 13-21절

누가복음 12장 13-21절 |

13. 무리 중에 한 사람이 이르되 선생님 내 형을 명하여 유산을 나와 나누게 하소서 하니

14. 이르시되 이 사람아 누가 나를 너희의 재판장이나 물건 나누는 자로 세웠느냐 하시고

15. 그들에게 이르시되 삼가 모든 탐심을 물리치라 사람의 생명이 그 소유의 넉넉한 데 있지 아니하니라 하시고

16. 또 비유로 그들에게 말하여 이르시되 한 부자가 그 밭에 소출이 풍성하매

17. 심중에 생각하여 이르되 내가 곡식 쌓아 둘 곳이 없으니 어찌할까 하고

18. 또 이르되 내가 이렇게 하리라 내 곳간을 헐고 더 크게 짓고 내 모든 곡식과 물건을 거기 쌓아 두리라

19. 또 내가 내 영혼에게 이르되 영혼아 여러 해 쓸 물건을 많이 쌓아 두었으니 평안히 쉬고 먹고 마시고 즐거워하자 하리라 하되

20. 하나님은 이르시되 어리석은 자여 오늘 밤에 네 영혼을 도로 찾으리니 그러면 네 준비한 것이 누구의 것이 되겠느냐 하셨으니

21. 자기를 위하여 재물을 쌓아 두고 하나님께 대하여 부요하지 못한 자가 이와 같으니라

야고보서 4:2-3 KRV
너희가 욕심을 내어도 얻지 못하고 살인하며 시기하여도 능히 취하지 못하나니 너희가 다투고 싸우는도다 너희가 얻지 못함은 구하지 아니함이요 구하여도 받지 못함은 정욕으로 쓰려고 잘못 구함이니라

골로새서 3:5 KRV
그러므로 땅에 있는 지체를 죽이라 곧 음란과 부정과 사욕과 악한 정욕과 탐심이니 탐심은 우상 숭배니라

디모데전서 6:10 KRV
돈을 사랑함이 일만 악의 뿌리가 되나니 이것을 사모하는 자들이 미혹을 받아 믿음에서 떠나 많은 근심으로써 자기를 찔렀도다

마태복음 13:22 KRV
가시떨기에 뿌리웠다는 것은 말씀을 들으나 세상의 염려와 재리의 유혹에 말씀이 막혀 결실치 못하는 자요

히브리서 9:27 KRV
한번 죽는 것은 사람에게 정하신 것이요 그 후에는 심판이 있으리니

마태복음 6:19-21 KRV
너희를 위하여 보물을 땅에 쌓아 두지 말라 거기는 좀과 동록이 해하며 도적이 구멍을 뚫고 도적질하느니라 오직 너희를 위하여 보물을 하늘에 쌓아 두라 거기는 좀이나 동록이 해하지 못하며 도적이 구멍을 뚫지도 못하고 도적질도 못하느니라 네 보물 있는 그 곳에는 네 마음도 있느니라

Luke 12:13-21

13 Someone in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me.”

14 Jesus replied, “Man, who appointed me a judge or an arbiter between you?” 15 Then he said to them, “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions.”

16 And he told them this parable: “The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest. 17 He thought to himself, ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.’

18 “Then he said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain. 19 And I’ll say to myself, “You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.”’

20 “But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’

21 “This is how it will be with whoever stores up things for themselves but is not rich toward God.”

James 4:2-3

2 You desire but do not have, so you kill. You covet but you cannot get what you want, so you quarrel and fight. You do not have because you do not ask God. 3 When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.

Colossians 3:5
Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.

1 Timothy 6:10
New International Version
10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

Matthew 13:22
22 The seed falling among the thorns refers to someone who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, making it unfruitful.

Hebrews 9:27
27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,

Matthew 6:19-21
Treasures in Heaven
19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition