09.26 주일예배 ‘십자가만 자랑하라’ Boast Only the Cross > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

09.26 주일예배 ‘십자가만 자랑하라’ Boast Only the Cross

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-09-26 15:50 조회 Read935회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: ‘십자가만 자랑하라’ Boast Only the Cross
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사 Rev.Hong
ㅇ 본 문: 갈라디아서 Gal 6:12-15

갈라디아서 6:12-15 (개역개정/ESV)

6:12 무릇 육체의 모양을 내려 하는 자들이 억지로 너희에게 할례를 받게 함은 그들이 그리스도의 십자가로 말미암아 박해를 면하려 함뿐이라
13 할례를 받은 그들이라도 스스로 율법은 지키지 아니하고 너희에게 할례를 받게 하려 하는 것은 그들이 너희의 육체로 자랑하려 함이라
14 그러나 내게는 우리 주 예수 그리스도의 십자가 외에 결코 자랑할 것이 없으니 그리스도로 말미암아 세상이 나를 대하여 십자가에 못 박히고 내가 또한 세상을 대하여 그러하니라
15 할례나 무할례가 아무 것도 아니로되 오직 새로 지으심을 받는 것만이 중요하니라
6:12 It is those who want to make a good showing in the flesh who would force you to be circumcised, and only in order that they may not be persecuted for the cross of Christ.
13 For even those who are circumcised do not themselves keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.
14 But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.
15 For neither circumcision counts for anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creation.

빌립보서 3:4-9 (개역개정/ESV)

3:4 그러나 나도 육체를 신뢰할 만하며 만일 누구든지 다른 이가 육체를 신뢰할 것이 있는 줄로 생각하면 나는 더욱 그러하리니
5 나는 팔일 만에 할례를 받고 이스라엘 족속이요 베냐민 지파요 히브리인 중의 히브리인이요 율법으로는 바리새인이요
6 열심으로는 교회를 박해하고 율법의 의로는 흠이 없는 자라
7 그러나 무엇이든지 내게 유익하던 것을 내가 그리스도를 위하여 다 해로 여길뿐더러
8 또한 모든 것을 해로 여김은 내 주 그리스도 예수를 아는 지식이 가장 고상하기 때문이라 내가 그를 위하여 모든 것을 잃어버리고 배설물로 여김은 그리스도를 얻고
9 그 안에서 발견되려 함이니 내가 가진 의는 율법에서 난 것이 아니요 오직 그리스도를 믿음으로 말미암은 것이니 곧 믿음으로 하나님께로부터 난 의라
3:4 though I myself have reason for confidence in the flesh also. If anyone else thinks he has reason for confidence in the flesh, I have more:
5 circumcised on the eighth day, of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; as to the law, a Pharisee;
6 as to zeal, a persecutor of the church; as to righteousness under the law, blameless.
7 But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ.
8 Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ
9 and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith —

갈라디아서 5:1-4 (개역개정/ESV)

5:1 그리스도께서 우리를 자유롭게 하려고 자유를 주셨으니 그러므로 굳건하게 서서 다시는 종의 멍에를 메지 말라
2 보라 나 바울은 너희에게 말하노니 너희가 만일 할례를 받으면 그리스도께서 너희에게 아무 유익이 없으리라
3 내가 할례를 받는 각 사람에게 다시 증언하노니 그는 율법 전체를 행할 의무를 가진 자라
4 율법 안에서 의롭다 함을 얻으려 하는 너희는 그리스도에게서 끊어지고 은혜에서 떨어진 자로다
5:1 For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.
2 Look: I, Paul, say to you that if you accept circumcision, Christ will be of no advantage to you.
3 I testify again to every man who accepts circumcision that he is obligated to keep the whole law.
4 You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace.

고린도전서 1:18-24 (개역개정/ESV)

1:18 십자가의 도가 멸망하는 자들에게는 미련한 것이요 구원을 받는 우리에게는 하나님의 능력이라
19 기록된 바 내가 지혜 있는 자들의 지혜를 멸하고 총명한 자들의 총명을 폐하리라 하였으니
20 지혜 있는 자가 어디 있느냐 선비가 어디 있느냐 이 세대에 변론가가 어디 있느냐 하나님께서 이 세상의 지혜를 미련하게 하신 것이 아니냐
21 하나님의 지혜에 있어서는 이 세상이 자기 지혜로 하나님을 알지 못하므로 하나님께서 전도의 미련한 것으로 믿는 자들을 구원하시기를 기뻐하셨도다
22 유대인은 표적을 구하고 헬라인은 지혜를 찾으나
23 우리는 십자가에 못 박힌 그리스도를 전하니 유대인에게는 거리끼는 것이요 이방인에게는 미련한 것이로되
24 오직 부르심을 받은 자들에게는 유대인이나 헬라인이나 그리스도는 하나님의 능력이요 하나님의 지혜니라
1:18 For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written, “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the discernment of the discerning I will thwart.”
20 Where is the one who is wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?
21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not know God through wisdom, it pleased God through the folly of what we preach to save those who believe.
22 For Jews demand signs and Greeks seek wisdom,
23 but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and folly to Gentiles,
24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

갈라디아서 2:20 (개역개정/ESV)

2:20 내가 그리스도와 함께 십자가에 못 박혔나니 그런즉 이제는 내가 사는 것이 아니요 오직 내 안에 그리스도께서 사시는 것이라 이제 내가 육체 가운데 사는 것은 나를 사랑하사 나를 위하여 자기 자신을 버리신 하나님의 아들을 믿는 믿음 안에서 사는 것이라
2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition