09.05 주일설교 "왕의 귀환 Return of the King" > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

09.05 주일설교 "왕의 귀환 Return of the King"

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-09-05 12:58 조회 Read718회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: 왕의 귀환 Return of the King
ㅇ 설교자 : 홍민택 목사, Rev Hong
ㅇ 본 문: 요한복음 14:1-7
요한복음 14:1-7 (개역개정/ESV)

14:1 너희는 마음에 근심하지 말라 하나님을 믿으니 또 나를 믿으라
2 내 아버지 집에 거할 곳이 많도다 그렇지 않으면 너희에게 일렀으리라 내가 너희를 위하여 거처를 예비하러 가노니
3 가서 너희를 위하여 거처를 예비하면 내가 다시 와서 너희를 내게로 영접하여 나 있는 곳에 너희도 있게 하리라
4 내가 어디로 가는지 그 길을 너희가 아느니라
5 도마가 이르되 주여 주께서 어디로 가시는지 우리가 알지 못하거늘 그 길을 어찌 알겠사옵나이까
6 예수께서 이르시되 내가 곧 길이요 진리요 생명이니 나로 말미암지 않고는 아버지께로 올 자가 없느니라
7 너희가 나를 알았더라면 내 아버지도 알았으리로다 이제부터는 너희가 그를 알았고 또 보았느니라
14:1 “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.
4 And you know the way to where I am going.”
5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?”
6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
7 If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him.”

요한계시록 1:7 (개역개정/ESV)
1:7 볼지어다 그가 구름을 타고 오시리라 각 사람의 눈이 그를 보겠고 그를 찌른 자들도 볼 것이요 땅에 있는 모든 족속이 그로 말미암아 애곡하리니 그러하리라 아멘
1:7 Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen.

요한계시록 21:1-7 (개역개정/ESV)
21:1 또 내가 새 하늘과 새 땅을 보니 처음 하늘과 처음 땅이 없어졌고 바다도 다시 있지 않더라
2 또 내가 보매 거룩한 성 새 예루살렘이 하나님께로부터 하늘에서 내려오니 그 준비한 것이 신부가 남편을 위하여 단장한 것 같더라
3 내가 들으니 보좌에서 큰 음성이 나서 이르되 보라 하나님의 장막이 사람들과 함께 있으매 하나님이 그들과 함께 계시리니 그들은 하나님의 백성이 되고 하나님은 친히 그들과 함께 계셔서
4 모든 눈물을 그 눈에서 닦아 주시니 다시는 사망이 없고 애통하는 것이나 곡하는 것이나 아픈 것이 다시 있지 아니하리니 처음 것들이 다 지나갔음이러라
5 보좌에 앉으신 이가 이르시되 보라 내가 만물을 새롭게 하노라 하시고 또 이르시되 이 말은 신실하고 참되니 기록하라 하시고
6 또 내게 말씀하시되 이루었도다 나는 알파와 오메가요 처음과 마지막이라 내가 생명수 샘물을 목마른 자에게 값없이 주리니
7 이기는 자는 이것들을 상속으로 받으리라 나는 그의 하나님이 되고 그는 내 아들이 되리라
21:1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God.
4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”
5 And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”
6 And he said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life without payment.
7 The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition