08.08 주일설교 ‘질그릇 속에 담긴 보물’ This Treasure in Jars of Clay > 설교모음 Sermons

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

설교모음 Sermons

08.08 주일설교 ‘질그릇 속에 담긴 보물’ This Treasure in Jars of Clay

페이지 정보

Author 손종호 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-08-09 18:56 조회 Read929회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

ㅇ 제 목: ‘질그릇 속에 담긴 보물’ This Treasure in Jars of Clay
ㅇ 설교자 : Mintaek, Hong 목사님
ㅇ 본 문: 고린도후서 2Co 4:5-12

고린도후서 4:5-12 (개역개정/ESV)

4:5 우리는 우리를 전파하는 것이 아니라 오직 그리스도 예수의 주 되신 것과 또 예수를 위하여 우리가 너희의 종 된 것을 전파함이라
6 어두운 데에 빛이 비치라 말씀하셨던 그 하나님께서 예수 그리스도의 얼굴에 있는 하나님의 영광을 아는 빛을 우리 마음에 비추셨느니라
7 우리가 이 보배를 질그릇에 가졌으니 이는 심히 큰 능력은 하나님께 있고 우리에게 있지 아니함을 알게 하려 함이라
8 우리가 사방으로 우겨쌈을 당하여도 싸이지 아니하며 답답한 일을 당하여도 낙심하지 아니하며
9 박해를 받아도 버린 바 되지 아니하며 거꾸러뜨림을 당하여도 망하지 아니하고
10 우리가 항상 예수의 죽음을 몸에 짊어짐은 예수의 생명이 또한 우리 몸에 나타나게 하려 함이라
11 우리 살아 있는 자가 항상 예수를 위하여 죽음에 넘겨짐은 예수의 생명이 또한 우리 죽을 육체에 나타나게 하려 함이라
12 그런즉 사망은 우리 안에서 역사하고 생명은 너희 안에서 역사하느니라
4:5 For what we proclaim is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, with ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake.
6 For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
7 But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us.
8 We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair;
9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed;
10 always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies.
11 For we who live are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.
12 So death is at work in us, but life in you.

로마서 9:20-24 (개역개정/ESV)

9:20 이 사람아 네가 누구이기에 감히 하나님께 반문하느냐 지음을 받은 물건이 지은 자에게 어찌 나를 이같이 만들었느냐 말하겠느냐
21 토기장이가 진흙 한 덩이로 하나는 귀히 쓸 그릇을, 하나는 천히 쓸 그릇을 만들 권한이 없느냐
22 만일 하나님이 그의 진노를 보이시고 그의 능력을 알게 하고자 하사 멸하기로 준비된 진노의 그릇을 오래 참으심으로 관용하시고
23 또한 영광 받기로 예비하신 바 긍휼의 그릇에 대하여 그 영광의 풍성함을 알게 하고자 하셨을지라도 무슨 말을 하리요
24 이 그릇은 우리니 곧 유대인 중에서뿐 아니라 이방인 중에서도 부르신 자니라
9:20 But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me like this?”
21 Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use?
22 What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction,
23 in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory —
24 even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles?

사도행전 9:15-16 (개역개정/ESV)

9:15 주께서 이르시되 가라 이 사람은 내 이름을 이방인과 임금들과 이스라엘 자손들에게 전하기 위하여 택한 나의 그릇이라
16 그가 내 이름을 위하여 얼마나 고난을 받아야 할 것을 내가 그에게 보이리라 하시니
9:15 But the Lord said to him, “Go, for he is a chosen instrument of mine to carry my name before the Gentiles and kings and the children of Israel.
16 For I will show him how much he must suffer for the sake of my name.”

디모데후서 2:20-21 (개역개정/ESV)

2:20 큰 집에는 금 그릇과 은 그릇뿐 아니라 나무 그릇과 질그릇도 있어 귀하게 쓰는 것도 있고 천하게 쓰는 것도 있나니
21 그러므로 누구든지 이런 것에서 자기를 깨끗하게 하면 귀히 쓰는 그릇이 되어 거룩하고 주인의 쓰심에 합당하며 모든 선한 일에 준비함이 되리라
2:20 Now in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver but also of wood and clay, some for honorable use, some for dishonorable.
21 Therefore, if anyone cleanses himself from what is dishonorable, he will be a vessel for honorable use, set apart as holy, useful to the master of the house, ready for every good work.

베드로전서 3:7 (개역개정/ESV)

3:7 남편들아 이와 같이 지식을 따라 너희 아내와 동거하고 그를 더 연약한 그릇이요 또 생명의 은혜를 함께 이어받을 자로 알아 귀히 여기라 이는 너희 기도가 막히지 아니하게 하려 함이라
3:7 Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.

고린도후서 12:9-10 (개역개정/ESV)

12:9 나에게 이르시기를 내 은혜가 네게 족하도다 이는 내 능력이 약한 데서 온전하여짐이라 하신지라 그러므로 도리어 크게 기뻐함으로 나의 여러 약한 것들에 대하여 자랑하리니 이는 그리스도의 능력이 내게 머물게 하려 함이라
10 그러므로 내가 그리스도를 위하여 약한 것들과 능욕과 궁핍과 박해와 곤고를 기뻐하노니 이는 내가 약한 그 때에 강함이라
12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition