이사야 56장 6.11.월 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

이사야 56장 6.11.월

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일18-06-11 15:09 조회 Read3,450회 댓글 Reply1건

본문

여호와께 연합한 사람

1. 여호와께서 이와 같이 말씀하시기를 너희는 정의를 지키며 의를 행하라 이는 나의 구원이 가까이 왔고 나의 공의가 나타날 것임이라 하셨도다
2. 안식일을 지켜 더럽히지 아니하며 그의 손을 금하여 모든 악을 행하지 아니하여야 하나니 이와 같이 하는 사람, 이와같이 굳게 잡는 사람은 복이 있느니라
3. 여호와께 연합한 이방인은 말하기를 여호와께서 나를 그의 백성 중에서 반드시 갈라내시리라 하지 말며 고자도 말하기를 나는 마른 나무라 하지 말라
4. 여호와께서 이와 같이 말씀하시기를 나의 안식일을 지키며 내가 기뻐하는 일을 선택하며 나의 언약을 굳게 잡는 고자들에게는
5. 내가 내 집에서, 내 성 안에서 아들이나 딸보다 나은 기념물과 이름을 그들에게 주며 영원한 이름을 주어 끊어지지 아니하게 할 것이며
6. 또 여호와와 연합하여 그를 섬기며 여호와의 이름을 사랑하며 그의 종이 되며 안식일을 지켜 더럽히지 아니하며 나의 언약을 굳게 지키는 이방인마다
7. 내가 곧 그들을 나의 성산으로 인도하여 기도하는 내 집에서 그들을 기쁘게 할 것이며 그들의 번제와 희생을 나의 제단에서 기꺼이 받게 되리니 이는 내 집은 만민이 기도하는 집이라 일컬음이 될 것임이라
8. 이스라엘의 쫓겨난 자를 모으시는 주 여호와가 말하노니 내가 이미 모은 백성 외에 또 모아 그에게 속하게 하리라 하셨느니라

몰지각한 목자들

9. 들의 모든 짐승들아 숲 가운데의 모든 짐승들아 와서 먹으라
10. 이스라엘의 파수꾼들은 맹인이요 다 무지하며 벙어리 개들이라 짖지 못하며 다 꿈꾸는 자들이요 누워 있는 자들이요 잠자기를 좋아하는 자들이니
11. 이 개들은 탐욕이 심하여 족한 줄을 알지 못하는 자들이요 그들은 몰지각한 목자들이라 다 제 길로 돌아가며 사람마다 자기 이익만 추구하며
12. 오라 내가 포도주를 가져오리라 우리가 독주를 잔뜩 마시자 내일도 오늘 같이 크게 넘치리라 하느니라

1. This is what the LORD says: "Maintain justice and do what is right, for my salvation is close at hand and my righteousness will soon be revealed.
2. Blessed is the man who does this, the man who holds it fast, who keeps the Sabbath without desecrating it, and keeps his hand from doing any evil."
3. Let no foreigner who has bound himself to the LORD say, "The LORD will surely exclude me from his people." And let not any eunuch complain, "I am only a dry tree."
4. For this is what the LORD says: "To the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths, who choose what pleases me and hold fast to my covenant --
5. to them I will give within my temple and its walls a memorial and a name better than sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name that will not be cut off.
6. And foreigners who bind themselves to the LORD to serve him, to love the name of the LORD, and to worship him, all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it and who hold fast to my covenant --
7. these I will bring to my holy mountain and give them joy in my house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and sacrifices will be accepted on my altar; for my house will be called a house of prayer for all nations."
8. The Sovereign LORD declares -- he who gathers the exiles of Israel: "I will gather still others to them besides those already gathered."
9. Come, all you beasts of the field, come and devour, all you beasts of the forest!
10. Israel's watchmen are blind, they all lack knowledge; they are all mute dogs, they cannot bark; they lie around and dream, they love to sleep.
11. They are dogs with mighty appetites; they never have enough. They are shepherds who lack understanding; they all turn to their own way, each seeks his own gain.
12. "Come," each one cries, "let me get wine! Let us drink our fill of beer! And tomorrow will be like today, or even far better."
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition