11.25 요한계시록 Rev 06장 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

11.25 요한계시록 Rev 06장

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-11-25 02:59 조회 Read5,818회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English

일곱 봉인에 담긴 심판

1. 내가 보매 어린 양이 일곱 인 중의 하나를 떼시는데 그 때에 내가 들으니 네 생물 중의 하나가 우렛소리 같이 말하되 오라 하기로
2. 이에 내가 보니 흰 말이 있는데 그 탄 자가 활을 가졌고 면류관을 받고 나아가서 이기고 또 이기려고 하더라
3. ○둘째 인을 떼실 때에 내가 들으니 둘째 생물이 말하되 오라 하니
4. 이에 다른 붉은 말이 나오더라 그 탄 자가 허락을 받아 땅에서 화평을 제하여 버리며 서로 죽이게 하고 또 큰 칼을 받았더라
5. ○셋째 인을 떼실 때에 내가 들으니 셋째 생물이 말하되 오라 하기로 내가 보니 검은 말이 나오는데 그 탄 자가 손에 저울을 가졌더라
6. 내가 네 생물 사이로부터 나는 듯한 음성을 들으니 이르되 한 데나리온에 밀 한 되요 한 데나리온에 보리 석 되로다 또 감람유와 포도주는 해치지 말라 하더라
7. ○넷째 인을 떼실 때에 내가 넷째 생물의 음성을 들으니 말하되 오라 하기로
8. 내가 보매 청황색 말이 나오는데 그 탄 자의 이름은 사망이니 음부가 그 뒤를 따르더라 그들이 땅 사분의 일의 권세를 얻어 검과 흉년과 사망과 땅의 짐승들로써 죽이더라
9. ○다섯째 인을 떼실 때에 내가 보니 하나님의 말씀과 그들이 가진 증거로 말미암아 죽임을 당한 영혼들이 제단 아래에 있어
10. 큰 소리로 불러 이르되 거룩하고 참되신 대주재여 땅에 거하는 자들을 심판하여 우리 피를 갚아 주지 아니하시기를 어느 때까지 하시려 하나이까 하니
11. 각각 그들에게 흰 두루마기를 주시며 이르시되 아직 잠시 동안 쉬되 그들의 동무 종들과 형제들도 자기처럼 죽임을 당하여 그 수가 차기까지 하라 하시더라
12. ○내가 보니 여섯째 인을 떼실 때에 큰 지진이 나며 해가 검은 털로 짠 상복 같이 검어지고 달은 온통 피 같이 되며
13. 하늘의 별들이 무화과나무가 대풍에 흔들려 설익은 열매가 떨어지는 것 같이 땅에 떨어지며
14. 하늘은 두루마리가 말리는 것 같이 떠나가고 각 산과 섬이 제 자리에서 옮겨지매
15. 땅의 임금들과 왕족들과 장군들과 부자들과 강한 자들과 모든 종과 자유인이 굴과 산들의 바위 틈에 숨어
16. 산들과 바위에게 말하되 우리 위에 떨어져 보좌에 앉으신 이의 얼굴에서와 그 어린 양의 진노에서 우리를 가리라
17. 그들의 진노의 큰 날이 이르렀으니 누가 능히 서리요 하더라

1. I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!"
2. I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.
3. When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!"
4. Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.
5. When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand.
6. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"
7. When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!"
8. I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
9. When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained.
10. They called out in a loud voice, "How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?"
11. Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.
12. I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,
13. and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.
14. The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.
15. Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.
16. They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!
17. For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?"
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition