11.24 요한계시록 Rev 05장 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

11.24 요한계시록 Rev 05장

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-11-24 02:10 조회 Read5,561회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English

책과 어린 양

1. 내가 보매 보좌에 앉으신 이의 오른손에 두루마리가 있으니 안팎으로 썼고 일곱 인으로 봉하였더라
2. 또 보매 힘있는 천사가 큰 음성으로 외치기를 누가 그 두루마리를 펴며 그 인을 떼기에 합당하냐 하나
3. 하늘 위에나 땅 위에나 땅 아래에 능히 그 두루마리를 펴거나 보거나 할 자가 없더라
4. 그 두루마리를 펴거나 보거나 하기에 합당한 자가 보이지 아니하기로 내가 크게 울었더니
5. 장로 중의 한 사람이 내게 말하되 울지 말라 유대 지파의 사자 다윗의 뿌리가 이겼으니 그 두루마리와 그 일곱 인을 떼시리라 하더라
6. 내가 또 보니 보좌와 네 생물과 장로들 사이에 한 어린 양이 서 있는데 일찍이 죽임을 당한 것 같더라 그에게 일곱 뿔과 일곱 눈이 있으니 이 눈들은 온 땅에 보내심을 받은 하나님의 일곱 영이더라
7. 그 어린 양이 나아와서 보좌에 앉으신 이의 오른손에서 두루마리를 취하시니라
8. 그 두루마리를 취하시매 네 생물과 이십사 장로들이 그 어린 양 앞에 엎드려 각각 거문고와 향이 가득한 금 대접을 가졌으니 이 향은 성도의 기도들이라
9. 그들이 새 노래를 불러 이르되 두루마리를 가지시고 그 인봉을 떼기에 합당하시도다 일찍이 죽임을 당하사 각 족속과 방언과 백성과 나라 가운데에서 사람들을 피로 사서 하나님께 드리시고
10. 그들로 우리 하나님 앞에서 나라와 제사장들을 삼으셨으니 그들이 땅에서 왕 노릇 하리로다 하더라
11. 내가 또 보고 들으매 보좌와 생물들과 장로들을 둘러 선 많은 천사의 음성이 있으니 그 수가 만만이요 천천이라
12. 큰 음성으로 이르되 죽임을 당하신 어린 양은 능력과 부와 지혜와 힘과 존귀와 영광과 찬송을 받으시기에 합당하도다 하더라
13. 내가 또 들으니 하늘 위에와 땅 위에와 땅 아래와 바다 위에와 또 그 가운데 모든 피조물이 이르되 보좌에 앉으신 이와 어린 양에게 찬송과 존귀와 영광과 권능을 세세토록 돌릴지어다 하니
14. 네 생물이 이르되 아멘 하고 장로들은 엎드려 경배하더라

1. Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals.
2. And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, "Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?"
3. But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it.
4. I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside.
5. Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals."
6. Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing in the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. He had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.
7. He came and took the scroll from the right hand of him who sat on the throne.
8. And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.
9. And they sang a new song: "You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation.
10. You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth."
11. Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders.
12. In a loud voice they sang: "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!"
13. Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing: "To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!"
14. The four living creatures said, "Amen," and the elders fell down and worshiped.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition