08.08 고린도전서 1 Co 02장 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

성경읽기 Reading Bible

08.08 고린도전서 1 Co 02장

페이지 정보

작성자 Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일 Date22-08-07 23:30 조회 Read5,129회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English

십자가에 못 박히신 그리스도

1. 형제들아 내가 너희에게 나아가 하나님의 증거를 전할 때에 말과 지혜의 아름다운 것으로 아니하였나니
2. 내가 너희 중에서 예수 그리스도와 그가 십자가에 못 박히신 것 외에는 아무 것도 알지 아니하기로 작정하였음이라
3. 내가 너희 가운데 거할 때에 약하고 두려워하고 심히 떨었노라
4. 내 말과 내 전도함이 설득력 있는 지혜의 말로 하지 아니하고 다만 성령의 나타나심과 능력으로 하여
5. 너희 믿음이 사람의 지혜에 있지 아니하고 다만 하나님의 능력에 있게 하려 하였노라

성령으로 보이셨다

6. ○그러나 우리가 온전한 자들 중에서는 지혜를 말하노니 이는 이 세상의 지혜가 아니요 또 이 세상에서 없어질 통치자들의 지혜도 아니요
7. 오직 은밀한 가운데 있는 하나님의 지혜를 말하는 것으로서 곧 감추어졌던 것인데 하나님이 우리의 영광을 위하여 만세 전에 미리 정하신 것이라
8. 이 지혜는 이 세대의 통치자들이 한 사람도 알지 못하였나니 만일 알았더라면 영광의 주를 십자가에 못 박지 아니하였으리라
9. 기록된 바 하나님이 자기를 사랑하는 자들을 위하여 예비하신 모든 것은 눈으로 보지 못하고 귀로 듣지 못하고 사람의 마음으로 생각하지도 못하였다 함과 같으니라
10. 오직 하나님이 성령으로 이것을 우리에게 보이셨으니 성령은 모든 것 곧 하나님의 깊은 것까지도 통달하시느니라
11. 사람의 일을 사람의 속에 있는 영 외에 누가 알리요 이와 같이 하나님의 일도 하나님의 영 외에는 아무도 알지 못하느니라
12. 우리가 세상의 영을 받지 아니하고 오직 하나님으로부터 온 영을 받았으니 이는 우리로 하여금 하나님께서 우리에게 은혜로 주신 것들을 알게 하려 하심이라
13. 우리가 이것을 말하거니와 사람의 지혜가 가르친 말로 아니하고 오직 성령께서 가르치신 것으로 하니 영적인 일은 영적인 것으로 분별하느니라
14. 육에 속한 사람은 하나님의 성령의 일들을 받지 아니하나니 이는 그것들이 그에게는 어리석게 보임이요, 또 그는 그것들을 알 수도 없나니 그러한 일은 영적으로 분별되기 때문이라
15. 신령한 자는 모든 것을 판단하나 자기는 아무에게도 판단을 받지 아니하느니라
16. 누가 주의 마음을 알아서 주를 가르치겠느냐 그러나 우리가 그리스도의 마음을 가졌느니라

1. When I came to you, brothers, I did not come with eloquence or superior wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God.
2. For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.
3. I came to you in weakness and fear, and with much trembling.
4. My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power,
5. so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power.
6. We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7. No, we speak of God's secret wisdom, a wisdom that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began.
8. None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
9. However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him" --
10. but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.
11. For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12. We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us.
13. This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words.
14. The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15. The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment:
16. "For who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다. No posts

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (480) 442-7329

PC 버전으로 보기