05.22 누가복음 Luke 13장 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

05.22 누가복음 Luke 13장

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-05-21 23:24 조회 Read4,242회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English

회개하지 아니하면 망하리라

1. 그 때 마침 두어 사람이 와서 빌라도가 어떤 갈릴리 사람들의 피를 그들의 제물에 섞은 일로 예수께 아뢰니
2. 대답하여 이르시되 너희는 이 갈릴리 사람들이 이같이 해 받으므로 다른 모든 갈릴리 사람보다 죄가 더 있는 줄 아느냐
3. 너희에게 이르노니 아니라 너희도 만일 회개하지 아니하면 다 이와 같이 망하리라
4. 또 실로암에서 망대가 무너져 치어 죽은 열여덟 사람이 예루살렘에 거한 다른 모든 사람보다 죄가 더 있는 줄 아느냐
5. 너희에게 이르노니 아니라 너희도 만일 회개하지 아니하면 다 이와 같이 망하리라

열매 맺지 못하는 무화과나무 비유

6. ○이에 비유로 말씀하시되 한 사람이 포도원에 무화과나무를 심은 것이 있더니 와서 그 열매를 구하였으나 얻지 못한지라
7. 포도원지기에게 이르되 내가 삼 년을 와서 이 무화과나무에서 열매를 구하되 얻지 못하니 찍어버리라 어찌 땅만 버리게 하겠느냐
8. 대답하여 이르되 주인이여 금년에도 그대로 두소서 내가 두루 파고 거름을 주리니
9. 이 후에 만일 열매가 열면 좋거니와 그렇지 않으면 찍어버리소서 하였다 하시니라

안식일에 꼬부라진 여자를 고치시다

10. ○예수께서 안식일에 한 회당에서 가르치실 때에
11. 열여덟 해 동안이나 귀신 들려 앓으며 꼬부라져 조금도 펴지 못하는 한 여자가 있더라
12. 예수께서 보시고 불러 이르시되 여자여 네가 네 병에서 놓였다 하시고
13. 안수하시니 여자가 곧 펴고 하나님께 영광을 돌리는지라
14. 회당장이 예수께서 안식일에 병 고치시는 것을 분 내어 무리에게 이르되 일할 날이 엿새가 있으니 그 동안에 와서 고침을 받을 것이요 안식일에는 하지 말 것이니라 하거늘
15. 주께서 대답하여 이르시되 외식하는 자들아 너희가 각각 안식일에 자기의 소나 나귀를 외양간에서 풀어내어 이끌고 가서 물을 먹이지 아니하느냐
16. 그러면 열여덟 해 동안 사탄에게 매인 바 된 이 아브라함의 딸을 안식일에 이 매임에서 푸는 것이 합당하지 아니하냐
17. 예수께서 이 말씀을 하시매 모든 반대하는 자들은 부끄러워하고 온 무리는 그가 하시는 모든 영광스러운 일을 기뻐하니라

겨자씨와 누룩 비유

18. ○그러므로 예수께서 이르시되 하나님의 나라가 무엇과 같을까 내가 무엇으로 비교할까
19. 마치 사람이 자기 채소밭에 갖다 심은 겨자씨 한 알 같으니 자라 나무가 되어 공중의 새들이 그 가지에 깃들였느니라
20. 또 이르시되 내가 하나님의 나라를 무엇으로 비교할까
21. 마치 여자가 가루 서 말 속에 갖다 넣어 전부 부풀게 한 누룩과 같으니라 하셨더라

좁은 문으로 들어가기를 힘쓰라

22. ○예수께서 각 성 각 마을로 다니사 가르치시며 예루살렘으로 여행하시더니
23. 어떤 사람이 여짜오되 주여 구원을 받는 자가 적으니이까 그들에게 이르시되
24. 좁은 문으로 들어가기를 힘쓰라 내가 너희에게 이르노니 들어가기를 구하여도 못하는 자가 많으리라
25. 집 주인이 일어나 문을 한 번 닫은 후에 너희가 밖에 서서 문을 두드리며 주여 열어 주소서 하면 그가 대답하여 이르되 나는 너희가 어디에서 온 자인지 알지 못하노라 하리니
26. 그 때에 너희가 말하되 우리는 주 앞에서 먹고 마셨으며 주는 또한 우리를 길거리에서 가르치셨나이다 하나
27. 그가 너희에게 말하여 이르되 나는 너희가 어디에서 왔는지 알지 못하노라 행악하는 모든 자들아 나를 떠나 가라 하리라
28. 너희가 아브라함과 이삭과 야곱과 모든 선지자는 하나님 나라에 있고 오직 너희는 밖에 쫓겨난 것을 볼 때에 거기서 슬피 울며 이를 갈리라
29. 사람들이 동서남북으로부터 와서 하나님의 나라 잔치에 참여하리니
30. 보라 나중 된 자로서 먼저 될 자도 있고 먼저 된 자로서 나중 될 자도 있느니라 하시더라

선지자들을 죽이는 예루살렘아

31. ○곧 그 때에 어떤 바리새인들이 나아와서 이르되 나가서 여기를 떠나소서 헤롯이 당신을 죽이고자 하나이다
32. 이르시되 너희는 가서 저 여우에게 이르되 오늘과 내일은 내가 귀신을 쫓아내며 병을 고치다가 제삼일에는 완전하여지리라 하라
33. 그러나 오늘과 내일과 모레는 내가 갈 길을 가야 하리니 선지자가 예루살렘 밖에서는 죽는 법이 없느니라
34. 예루살렘아 예루살렘아 선지자들을 죽이고 네게 파송된 자들을 돌로 치는 자여 암탉이 제 새끼를 날개 아래에 모음 같이 내가 너희의 자녀를 모으려 한 일이 몇 번이냐 그러나 너희가 원하지 아니하였도다
35. 보라 너희 집이 황폐하여 버린 바 되리라 내가 너희에게 이르노니 너희가 주의 이름으로 오시는 이를 찬송하리로다 할 때까지는 나를 보지 못하리라 하시니라

1. Now there were some present at that time who told Jesus about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices.
2. Jesus answered, "Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way?
3. I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.
4. Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them -- do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem?
5. I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish."
6. Then he told this parable: "A man had a fig tree, planted in his vineyard, and he went to look for fruit on it, but did not find any.
7. So he said to the man who took care of the vineyard, `For three years now I've been coming to look for fruit on this fig tree and haven't found any. Cut it down! Why should it use up the soil?'
8. "`Sir,' the man replied, `leave it alone for one more year, and I'll dig around it and fertilize it.
9. If it bears fruit next year, fine! If not, then cut it down.'"
10. On a Sabbath Jesus was teaching in one of the synagogues,
11. and a woman was there who had been crippled by a spirit for eighteen years. She was bent over and could not straighten up at all.
12. When Jesus saw her, he called her forward and said to her, "Woman, you are set free from your infirmity."
13. Then he put his hands on her, and immediately she straightened up and praised God.
14. Indignant because Jesus had healed on the Sabbath, the synagogue ruler said to the people, "There are six days for work. So come and be healed on those days, not on the Sabbath."
15. The Lord answered him, "You hypocrites! Doesn't each of you on the Sabbath untie his ox or donkey from the stall and lead it out to give it water?
16. Then should not this woman, a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan has kept bound for eighteen long years, be set free on the Sabbath day from what bound her?"
17. When he said this, all his opponents were humiliated, but the people were delighted with all the wonderful things he was doing.
18. Then Jesus asked, "What is the kingdom of God like? What shall I compare it to?
19. It is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his garden. It grew and became a tree, and the birds of the air perched in its branches."
20. Again he asked, "What shall I compare the kingdom of God to?
21. It is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into a large amount of flour until it worked all through the dough."
22. Then Jesus went through the towns and villages, teaching as he made his way to Jerusalem.
23. Someone asked him, "Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?" He said to them,
24. "Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to.
25. Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, `Sir, open the door for us.' "But he will answer, `I don't know you or where you come from.'
26. "Then you will say, `We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.'
27. "But he will reply, `I don't know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!'
28. "There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out.
29. People will come from east and west and north and south, and will take their places at the feast in the kingdom of God.
30. Indeed there are those who are last who will be first, and first who will be last."
31. At that time some Pharisees came to Jesus and said to him, "Leave this place and go somewhere else. Herod wants to kill you."
32. He replied, "Go tell that fox, `I will drive out demons and heal people today and tomorrow, and on the third day I will reach my goal.'
33. In any case, I must keep going today and tomorrow and the next day -- for surely no prophet can die outside Jerusalem!
34. "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!
35. Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, `Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.'"
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition