02.13 아모스 Amos 09장 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

02.13 아모스 Amos 09장

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-02-13 07:03 조회 Read5,930회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English
[개역개정]제9장
다섯째, 범죄한 나라를 멸하리라

1. 내가 보니 주께서 제단 곁에 서서 이르시되 기둥 머리를 쳐서 문지방이 움직이게 하며 그것으로 부서져서 무리의 머리에 떨어지게 하라 내가 그 남은 자를 칼로 죽이리니 그 중에서 한 사람도 도망하지 못하며 그 중에서 한 사람도 피하지 못하리라
2. 그들이 파고 스올로 들어갈지라도 내 손이 거기에서 붙잡아 낼 것이요 하늘로 올라갈지라도 내가 거기에서 붙잡아 내릴 것이며
3. 갈멜 산 꼭대기에 숨을지라도 내가 거기에서 찾아낼 것이요 내 눈을 피하여 바다 밑에 숨을지라도 내가 거기에서 뱀을 명령하여 물게 할 것이요
4. 그 원수 앞에 사로잡혀 갈지라도 내가 거기에서 칼을 명령하여 죽이게 할 것이라 내가 그들에게 주목하여 화를 내리고 복을 내리지 아니하리라 하시니라
5. ○주 만군의 여호와는 땅을 만져 녹게 하사 거기 거주하는 자가 애통하게 하시며 그 온 땅이 강의 넘침 같이 솟아 오르며 애굽 강 같이 낮아지게 하시는 이요
6. 그의 궁전을 하늘에 세우시며 그 궁창의 기초를 땅에 두시며 바닷물을 불러 지면에 쏟으시는 이니 그 이름은 여호와시니라
7. ○여호와의 말씀이니라 이스라엘 자손들아 너희는 내게 구스 족속 같지 아니하냐 내가 이스라엘을 애굽 땅에서, 블레셋 사람을 갑돌에서, 아람 사람을 기르에서 올라오게 하지 아니하였느냐
8. 보라 주 여호와의 눈이 범죄한 나라를 주목하노니 내가 그것을 지면에서 멸하리라 그러나 야곱의 집은 온전히 멸하지는 아니하리라 여호와의 말씀이니라
9. 보라 내가 명령하여 이스라엘 족속을 만국 중에서 체질하기를 체로 체질함 같이 하려니와 그 한 알갱이도 땅에 떨어지지 아니하리라
10. 내 백성 중에서 말하기를 화가 우리에게 미치지 아니하며 이르지 아니하리라 하는 모든 죄인은 칼에 죽으리라

이스라엘의 회복

11. ○그 날에 내가 다윗의 무너진 장막을 일으키고 그것들의 틈을 막으며 그 허물어진 것을 일으켜서 옛적과 같이 세우고
12. 그들이 에돔의 남은 자와 내 이름으로 일컫는 만국을 기업으로 얻게 하리라 이 일을 행하시는 여호와의 말씀이니라
13. 여호와의 말씀이니라 보라 날이 이를지라 그 때에 파종하는 자가 곡식 추수하는 자의 뒤를 이으며 포도를 밟는 자가 씨 뿌리는 자의 뒤를 이으며 산들은 단 포도주를 흘리며 작은 산들은 녹으리라
14. 내가 내 백성 이스라엘이 사로잡힌 것을 돌이키리니 그들이 황폐한 성읍을 건축하여 거주하며 포도원들을 가꾸고 그 포도주를 마시며 과원들을 만들고 그 열매를 먹으리라
15. 내가 그들을 그들의 땅에 심으리니 그들이 내가 준 땅에서 다시 뽑히지 아니하리라 네 하나님 여호와의 말씀이니라

듣기
[NIV]제9장

1. I saw the Lord standing by the altar, and he said: "Strike the tops of the pillars so that the thresholds shake. Bring them down on the heads of all the people; those who are left I will kill with the sword. Not one will get away, none will escape.
2. Though they dig down to the depths of the grave, from there my hand will take them. Though they climb up to the heavens, from there I will bring them down.
3. Though they hide themselves on the top of Carmel, there I will hunt them down and seize them. Though they hide from me at the bottom of the sea, there I will command the serpent to bite them.
4. Though they are driven into exile by their enemies, there I will command the sword to slay them. I will fix my eyes upon them for evil and not for good."
5. The Lord, the LORD Almighty, he who touches the earth and it melts, and all who live in it mourn -- the whole land rises like the Nile, then sinks like the river of Egypt --
6. he who builds his lofty palace in the heavens and sets its foundation on the earth, who calls for the waters of the sea and pours them out over the face of the land -- the LORD is his name.
7. "Are not you Israelites the same to me as the Cushites?" declares the LORD. "Did I not bring Israel up from Egypt, the Philistines from Caphtor and the Arameans from Kir?
8. "Surely the eyes of the Sovereign LORD are on the sinful kingdom. I will destroy it from the face of the earth -- yet I will not totally destroy the house of Jacob," declares the LORD.
9. "For I will give the command, and I will shake the house of Israel among all the nations as grain is shaken in a sieve, and not a pebble will reach the ground.
10. All the sinners among my people will die by the sword, all those who say, `Disaster will not overtake or meet us.'
11. "In that day I will restore David's fallen tent. I will repair its broken places, restore its ruins, and build it as it used to be,
12. so that they may possess the remnant of Edom and all the nations that bear my name," declares the LORD, who will do these things.
13. "The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when the reaper will be overtaken by the plowman and the planter by the one treading grapes. New wine will drip from the mountains and flow from all the hills.
14. I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit.
15. I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them," says the LORD your God.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition