02.07 아모스 Amos 03장 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

02.07 아모스 Amos 03장

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-02-06 23:24 조회 Read5,467회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English
[개역개정]제3장 여호와의 말씀을 받은 선지자

1. 이스라엘 자손들아 여호와께서 너희에 대하여 이르시는 이 말씀을 들으라 애굽 땅에서 인도하여 올리신 모든 족속에 대하여 이르시기를
2. 내가 땅의 모든 족속 가운데 너희만을 알았나니 그러므로 내가 너희 모든 죄악을 너희에게 보응하리라 하셨나니
3. 두 사람이 뜻이 같지 않은데 어찌 동행하겠으며
4. 사자가 움킨 것이 없는데 어찌 수풀에서 부르짖겠으며 젊은 사자가 잡은 것이 없는데 어찌 굴에서 소리를 내겠느냐
5. 덫을 땅에 놓지 않았는데 새가 어찌 거기 치이겠으며 잡힌 것이 없는데 덫이 어찌 땅에서 튀겠느냐
6. 성읍에서 나팔이 울리는데 백성이 어찌 두려워하지 아니하겠으며 여호와의 행하심이 없는데 재앙이 어찌 성읍에 임하겠느냐
7. 주 여호와께서는 자기의 비밀을 그 종 선지자들에게 보이지 아니하시고는 결코 행하심이 없으시리라
8. 사자가 부르짖은즉 누가 두려워하지 아니하겠느냐 주 여호와께서 말씀하신즉 누가 예언하지 아니하겠느냐

사마리아에 내리신 벌

9. ○아스돗의 궁궐들과 애굽 땅의 궁궐들에 선포하여 이르기를 너희는 사마리아 산들에 모여 그 성 중에서 얼마나 큰 요란함과 학대함이 있나 보라 하라
10. 자기 궁궐에서 포학과 겁탈을 쌓는 자들이 바른 일 행할 줄을 모르느니라 여호와의 말씀이니라
11. 그러므로 주 여호와께서 이와 같이 말씀하시되 이 땅 사면에 대적이 있어 네 힘을 쇠하게 하며 네 궁궐을 약탈하리라
12. 여호와께서 이와 같이 말씀하시되 목자가 사자 입에서 양의 두 다리나 귀 조각을 건져냄과 같이 사마리아에서 침상 모서리에나 걸상의 방석에 앉은 이스라엘 자손도 건져냄을 입으리라
13. ○주 여호와 만군의 하나님의 말씀이니라 너희는 듣고 야곱의 족속에게 증언하라
14. 내가 이스라엘의 모든 죄를 보응하는 날에 벧엘의 제단들을 벌하여 그 제단의 뿔들을 꺾어 땅에 떨어뜨리고
15. 겨울 궁과 여름 궁을 치리니 상아 궁들이 파괴되며 큰 궁들이 무너지리라 여호와의 말씀이니라

듣기
[NIV]제3장

1. Hear this word the LORD has spoken against you, O people of Israel -- against the whole family I brought up out of Egypt:
2. "You only have I chosen of all the families of the earth; therefore I will punish you for all your sins."
3. Do two walk together unless they have agreed to do so?
4. Does a lion roar in the thicket when he has no prey? Does he growl in his den when he has caught nothing?
5. Does a bird fall into a trap on the ground where no snare has been set? Does a trap spring up from the earth when there is nothing to catch?
6. When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble? When disaster comes to a city, has not the LORD caused it?
7. Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.
8. The lion has roared -- who will not fear? The Sovereign LORD has spoken -- who can but prophesy?
9. Proclaim to the fortresses of Ashdod and to the fortresses of Egypt: "Assemble yourselves on the mountains of Samaria; see the great unrest within her and the oppression among her people."
10. "They do not know how to do right," declares the LORD, "who hoard plunder and loot in their fortresses."
11. Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: "An enemy will overrun the land; he will pull down your strongholds and plunder your fortresses."
12. This is what the LORD says: "As a shepherd saves from the lion's mouth only two leg bones or a piece of an ear, so will the Israelites be saved, those who sit in Samaria on the edge of their beds and in Damascus on their couches."
13. "Hear this and testify against the house of Jacob," declares the Lord, the LORD God Almighty.
14. "On the day I punish Israel for her sins, I will destroy the altars of Bethel; the horns of the altar will be cut off and fall to the ground.
15. I will tear down the winter house along with the summer house; the houses adorned with ivory will be destroyed and the mansions will be demolished," declares the LORD.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition