01.20 호세아 Hosea 2장 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

01.20 호세아 Hosea 2장

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일22-01-20 05:11 조회 Read5,338회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English
[개역개정]제2장
1. 너희 형제에게는 암미라 하고 너희 자매에게는 루하마라 하라

음란을 제거할지라

2. ○너희 어머니와 논쟁하고 논쟁하라 그는 내 아내가 아니요 나는 그의 남편이 아니라 그가 그의 얼굴에서 음란을 제하게 하고 그 유방 사이에서 음행을 제하게 하라
3. 그렇지 아니하면 내가 그를 벌거벗겨서 그 나던 날과 같게 할 것이요 그로 광야 같이 되게 하며 마른 땅 같이 되게 하여 목말라 죽게 할 것이며
4. 내가 그의 자녀를 긍휼히 여기지 아니하리니 이는 그들이 음란한 자식들임이니라
5. 그들의 어머니는 음행하였고 그들을 임신했던 자는 부끄러운 일을 행하였나니 이는 그가 이르기를 나는 나를 사랑하는 자들을 따르리니 그들이 내 떡과 내 물과 내 양털과 내 삼과 내 기름과 내 술들을 내게 준다 하였음이라
6. 그러므로 내가 가시로 그 길을 막으며 담을 쌓아 그로 그 길을 찾지 못하게 하리니
7. 그가 그 사랑하는 자를 따라갈지라도 미치지 못하며 그들을 찾을지라도 만나지 못할 것이라 그제야 그가 이르기를 내가 본 남편에게로 돌아가리니 그 때의 내 형편이 지금보다 나았음이라 하리라
8. ○곡식과 새 포도주와 기름은 내가 그에게 준 것이요 그들이 바알을 위하여 쓴 은과 금도 내가 그에게 더하여 준 것이거늘 그가 알지 못하도다
9. 그러므로 내가 내 곡식을 그것이 익을 계절에 도로 찾으며 내가 내 새 포도주를 그것이 맛 들 시기에 도로 찾으며 또 그들의 벌거벗은 몸을 가릴 내 양털과 내 삼을 빼앗으리라
10. 이제 내가 그 수치를 그 사랑하는 자의 눈 앞에 드러내리니 그를 내 손에서 건져낼 사람이 없으리라
11. 내가 그의 모든 희락과 절기와 월삭과 안식일과 모든 명절을 폐하겠고
12. 그가 전에 이르기를 이것은 나를 사랑하는 자들이 내게 준 값이라 하던 그 포도나무와 무화과나무를 거칠게 하여 수풀이 되게 하며 들짐승들에게 먹게 하리라
13. 그가 귀고리와 패물로 장식하고 그가 사랑하는 자를 따라가서 나를 잊어버리고 향을 살라 바알들을 섬긴 시일대로 내가 그에게 벌을 주리라 여호와의 말씀이니라

백성을 향한 여호와의 사랑

14. ○그러므로 보라 내가 그를 타일러 거친 들로 데리고 가서 말로 위로하고
15. 거기서 비로소 그의 포도원을 그에게 주고 아골 골짜기로 소망의 문을 삼아 주리니 그가 거기서 응대하기를 어렸을 때와 애굽 땅에서 올라오던 날과 같이 하리라
16. 여호와께서 이르시되 그 날에 네가 나를 내 남편이라 일컫고 다시는 내 바알이라 일컫지 아니하리라
17. 내가 바알들의 이름을 그의 입에서 제거하여 다시는 그의 이름을 기억하여 부르는 일이 없게 하리라
18. 그 날에는 내가 그들을 위하여 들짐승과 공중의 새와 땅의 곤충과 더불어 언약을 맺으며 또 이 땅에서 활과 칼을 꺾어 전쟁을 없이하고 그들로 평안히 눕게 하리라
19. 내가 네게 장가 들어 영원히 살되 공의와 정의와 은총과 긍휼히 여김으로 네게 장가 들며
20. 진실함으로 네게 장가 들리니 네가 여호와를 알리라
21. ○여호와께서 이르시되 그 날에 내가 응답하리라 나는 하늘에 응답하고 하늘은 땅에 응답하고
22. 땅은 곡식과 포도주와 기름에 응답하고 또 이것들은 이스르엘에 응답하리라
23. 내가 나를 위하여 그를 이 땅에 심고 긍휼히 여김을 받지 못하였던 자를 긍휼히 여기며 내 백성 아니었던 자에게 향하여 이르기를 너는 내 백성이라 하리니 그들은 이르기를 주는 내 하나님이시라 하리라 하시니라

듣기
[NIV]제2장

1. "Say of your brothers, `My people,' and of your sisters, `My loved one.'
2. "Rebuke your mother, rebuke her, for she is not my wife, and I am not her husband. Let her remove the adulterous look from her face and the unfaithfulness from between her breasts.
3. Otherwise I will strip her naked and make her as bare as on the day she was born; I will make her like a desert, turn her into a parched land, and slay her with thirst.
4. I will not show my love to her children, because they are the children of adultery.
5. Their mother has been unfaithful and has conceived them in disgrace. She said, `I will go after my lovers, who give me my food and my water, my wool and my linen, my oil and my drink.'
6. Therefore I will block her path with thornbushes; I will wall her in so that she cannot find her way.
7. She will chase after her lovers but not catch them; she will look for them but not find them. Then she will say, `I will go back to my husband as at first, for then I was better off than now.'
8. She has not acknowledged that I was the one who gave her the grain, the new wine and oil, who lavished on her the silver and gold -- which they used for Baal.
9. "Therefore I will take away my grain when it ripens, and my new wine when it is ready. I will take back my wool and my linen, intended to cover her nakedness.
10. So now I will expose her lewdness before the eyes of her lovers; no one will take her out of my hands.
11. I will stop all her celebrations: her yearly festivals, her New Moons, her Sabbath days -- all her appointed feasts.
12. I will ruin her vines and her fig trees, which she said were her pay from her lovers; I will make them a thicket, and wild animals will devour them.
13. I will punish her for the days she burned incense to the Baals; she decked herself with rings and jewelry, and went after her lovers, but me she forgot," declares the LORD.
14. "Therefore I am now going to allure her; I will lead her into the desert and speak tenderly to her.
15. There I will give her back her vineyards, and will make the Valley of Achor a door of hope. There she will sing as in the days of her youth, as in the day she came up out of Egypt.
16. "In that day," declares the LORD, "you will call me `my husband'; you will no longer call me `my master.'
17. I will remove the names of the Baals from her lips; no longer will their names be invoked.
18. In that day I will make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field and the birds of the air and the creatures that move along the ground. Bow and sword and battle I will abolish from the land, so that all may lie down in safety.
19. I will betroth you to me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion.
20. I will betroth you in faithfulness, and you will acknowledge the LORD.
21. "In that day I will respond," declares the LORD -- "I will respond to the skies, and they will respond to the earth;
22. and the earth will respond to the grain, the new wine and oil, and they will respond to Jezreel.
23. I will plant her for myself in the land; I will show my love to the one I called `Not my loved one.' I will say to those called `Not my people,' `You are my people'; and they will say, `You are my God.'"
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition