11.28 에스겔 Ezekiel 09장 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

11.28 에스겔 Ezekiel 09장

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-11-27 22:05 조회 Read5,340회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English
[개역개정]제9장
예루살렘을 향하여 분노를 쏟으시다
1. 또 그가 큰 소리로 내 귀에 외쳐 이르시되 이 성읍을 관할하는 자들이 각기 죽이는 무기를 손에 들고 나아오게 하라 하시더라
2. 내가 보니 여섯 사람이 북향한 윗문 길로부터 오는데 각 사람의 손에 죽이는 무기를 잡았고 그 중의 한 사람은 가는 베 옷을 입고 허리에 서기관의 먹 그릇을 찼더라 그들이 들어와서 놋 제단 곁에 서더라
3. ○그룹에 머물러 있던 이스라엘 하나님의 영광이 성전 문지방에 이르더니 여호와께서 그 가는 베 옷을 입고 서기관의 먹 그릇을 찬 사람을 불러
4. 여호와께서 이르시되 너는 예루살렘 성읍 중에 순행하여 그 가운데에서 행하는 모든 가증한 일로 말미암아 탄식하며 우는 자의 이마에 표를 그리라 하시고
5. 그들에 대하여 내 귀에 이르시되 너희는 그를 따라 성읍 중에 다니며 불쌍히 여기지 말며 긍휼을 베풀지 말고 쳐서
6. 늙은 자와 젊은 자와 처녀와 어린이와 여자를 다 죽이되 이마에 표 있는 자에게는 가까이 하지 말라 내 성소에서 시작할지니라 하시매 그들이 성전 앞에 있는 늙은 자들로부터 시작하더라
7. 그가 또 그들에게 이르시되 너희는 성전을 더럽혀 시체로 모든 뜰에 채우라 너희는 나가라 하시매 그들이 나가서 성읍 중에서 치더라
8. 그들이 칠 때에 내가 홀로 있었는지라 엎드려 부르짖어 이르되 아하 주 여호와여 예루살렘을 향하여 분노를 쏟으시오니 이스라엘의 남은 자를 모두 멸하려 하시나이까
9. ○그가 내게 이르시되 이스라엘과 유다 족속의 죄악이 심히 중하여 그 땅에 피가 가득하며 그 성읍에 불법이 찼나니 이는 그들이 이르기를 여호와께서 이 땅을 버리셨으며 여호와께서 보지 아니하신다 함이라
10. 그러므로 내가 그들을 불쌍히 여기지 아니하며 긍휼을 베풀지 아니하고 그들의 행위대로 그들의 머리에 갚으리라 하시더라
11. 보라 가는 베 옷을 입고 허리에 먹 그릇을 찬 사람이 복명하여 이르되 주께서 내게 명령하신 대로 내가 준행하였나이다 하더라

듣기
[NIV]제9장

1. Then I heard him call out in a loud voice, "Bring the guards of the city here, each with a weapon in his hand."
2. And I saw six men coming from the direction of the upper gate, which faces north, each with a deadly weapon in his hand. With them was a man clothed in linen who had a writing kit at his side. They came in and stood beside the bronze altar.
3. Now the glory of the God of Israel went up from above the cherubim, where it had been, and moved to the threshold of the temple. Then the LORD called to the man clothed in linen who had the writing kit at his side
4. and said to him, "Go throughout the city of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of those who grieve and lament over all the detestable things that are done in it."
5. As I listened, he said to the others, "Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion.
6. Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women and children, but do not touch anyone who has the mark. Begin at my sanctuary." So they began with the elders who were in front of the temple.
7. Then he said to them, "Defile the temple and fill the courts with the slain. Go!" So they went out and began killing throughout the city.
8. While they were killing and I was left alone, I fell facedown, crying out, "Ah, Sovereign LORD! Are you going to destroy the entire remnant of Israel in this outpouring of your wrath on Jerusalem?"
9. He answered me, "The sin of the house of Israel and Judah is exceedingly great; the land is full of bloodshed and the city is full of injustice. They say, `The LORD has forsaken the land; the LORD does not see.'
10. So I will not look on them with pity or spare them, but I will bring down on their own heads what they have done."
11. Then the man in linen with the writing kit at his side brought back word, saying, "I have done as you commanded."
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition