11.27 에스겔 Ezekiel 08장 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

성경읽기 Reading Bible

11.27 에스겔 Ezekiel 08장

페이지 정보

작성자 Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일 Date21-11-27 05:30 조회 Read5,247회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English
[개역개정]제8장
예루살렘의 우상 숭배

1. 여섯째 해 여섯째 달 초닷새에 나는 집에 앉았고 유다의 장로들은 내 앞에 앉아 있는데 주 여호와의 권능이 거기에서 내게 내리기로
2. 내가 보니 불 같은 형상이 있더라 그 허리 아래의 모양은 불 같고 허리 위에는 광채가 나서 단 쇠 같은데
3. 그가 손 같은 것을 펴서 내 머리털 한 모숨을 잡으며 주의 영이 나를 들어 천지 사이로 올리시고 하나님의 환상 가운데에 나를 이끌어 예루살렘으로 가서 안뜰로 들어가는 북향한 문에 이르시니 거기에는 질투의 우상 곧 질투를 일어나게 하는 우상의 자리가 있는 곳이라
4. 이스라엘 하나님의 영광이 거기에 있는데 내가 들에서 본 모습과 같더라
5. ○그가 내게 이르시되 인자야 이제 너는 눈을 들어 북쪽을 바라보라 하시기로 내가 눈을 들어 북쪽을 바라보니 제단문 어귀 북쪽에 그 질투의 우상이 있더라
6. 그가 또 내게 이르시되 인자야 이스라엘 족속이 행하는 일을 보느냐 그들이 여기에서 크게 가증한 일을 행하여 나로 내 성소를 멀리 떠나게 하느니라 너는 다시 다른 큰 가증한 일을 보리라 하시더라
7. 그가 나를 이끌고 뜰 문에 이르시기로 내가 본즉 담에 구멍이 있더라
8. 그가 내게 이르시되 인자야 너는 이 담을 헐라 하시기로 내가 그 담을 허니 한 문이 있더라
9. 또 내게 이르시되 들어가서 그들이 거기에서 행하는 가증하고 악한 일을 보라 하시기로
10. 내가 들어가 보니 각양 곤충과 가증한 짐승과 이스라엘 족속의 모든 우상을 그 사방 벽에 그렸고
11. 이스라엘 족속의 장로 중 칠십 명이 그 앞에 섰으며 사반의 아들 야아사냐도 그 가운데에 섰고 각기 손에 향로를 들었는데 향연이 구름 같이 오르더라
12. 또 내게 이르시되 인자야 이스라엘 족속의 장로들이 각각 그 우상의 방안 어두운 가운데에서 행하는 것을 네가 보았느냐 그들이 이르기를 여호와께서 우리를 보지 아니하시며 여호와께서 이 땅을 버리셨다 하느니라
13. 또 내게 이르시되 너는 다시 그들이 행하는 바 다른 큰 가증한 일을 보리라 하시더라
14. ○그가 또 나를 데리고 여호와의 전으로 들어가는 북문에 이르시기로 보니 거기에 여인들이 앉아 담무스를 위하여 애곡하더라
15. 그가 또 내게 이르시되 인자야 네가 그것을 보았느냐 너는 또 이보다 더 큰 가증한 일을 보리라 하시더라
16. ○그가 또 나를 데리고 여호와의 성전 안뜰에 들어가시니라 보라 여호와의 성전 문 곧 현관과 제단 사이에서 약 스물다섯 명이 여호와의 성전을 등지고 낯을 동쪽으로 향하여 동쪽 태양에게 예배하더라
17. 또 내게 이르시되 인자야 네가 보았느냐 유다 족속이 여기에서 행한 가증한 일을 적다 하겠느냐 그들이 그 땅을 폭행으로 채우고 또 다시 내 노여움을 일으키며 심지어 나뭇가지를 그 코에 두었느니라
18. 그러므로 나도 분노로 갚아 불쌍히 여기지 아니하며 긍휼을 베풀지도 아니하리니 그들이 큰 소리로 내 귀에 부르짖을지라도 내가 듣지 아니하리라

듣기
[NIV]제8장

1. In the sixth year, in the sixth month on the fifth day, while I was sitting in my house and the elders of Judah were sitting before me, the hand of the Sovereign LORD came upon me there.
2. I looked, and I saw a figure like that of a man. From what appeared to be his waist down he was like fire, and from there up his appearance was as bright as glowing metal.
3. He stretched out what looked like a hand and took me by the hair of my head. The Spirit lifted me up between earth and heaven and in visions of God he took me to Jerusalem, to the entrance to the north gate of the inner court, where the idol that provokes to jealousy stood.
4. And there before me was the glory of the God of Israel, as in the vision I had seen in the plain.
5. Then he said to me, "Son of man, look toward the north." So I looked, and in the entrance north of the gate of the altar I saw this idol of jealousy.
6. And he said to me, "Son of man, do you see what they are doing -- the utterly detestable things the house of Israel is doing here, things that will drive me far from my sanctuary? But you will see things that are even more detestable."
7. Then he brought me to the entrance to the court. I looked, and I saw a hole in the wall.
8. He said to me, "Son of man, now dig into the wall." So I dug into the wall and saw a doorway there.
9. And he said to me, "Go in and see the wicked and detestable things they are doing here."
10. So I went in and looked, and I saw portrayed all over the walls all kinds of crawling things and detestable animals and all the idols of the house of Israel.
11. In front of them stood seventy elders of the house of Israel, and Jaazaniah son of Shaphan was standing among them. Each had a censer in his hand, and a fragrant cloud of incense was rising.
12. He said to me, "Son of man, have you seen what the elders of the house of Israel are doing in the darkness, each at the shrine of his own idol? They say, `The LORD does not see us; the LORD has forsaken the land.'"
13. Again, he said, "You will see them doing things that are even more detestable."
14. Then he brought me to the entrance to the north gate of the house of the LORD, and I saw women sitting there, mourning for Tammuz.
15. He said to me, "Do you see this, son of man? You will see things that are even more detestable than this."
16. He then brought me into the inner court of the house of the LORD, and there at the entrance to the temple, between the portico and the altar, were about twenty-five men. With their backs toward the temple of the LORD and their faces toward the east, they were bowing down to the sun in the east.
17. He said to me, "Have you seen this, son of man? Is it a trivial matter for the house of Judah to do the detestable things they are doing here? Must they also fill the land with violence and continually provoke me to anger? Look at them putting the branch to their nose!
18. Therefore I will deal with them in anger; I will not look on them with pity or spare them. Although they shout in my ears, I will not listen to them."
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다. No posts

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (480) 442-7329

PC 버전으로 보기