10.23 예레미야 Jeremiah 30장 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

10.23 예레미야 Jeremiah 30장

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-10-23 01:23 조회 Read6,035회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English
드라마 바이블 듣기
[개역개정]제30장
포로를 돌아오게 할 것이라

1. 여호와께로부터 말씀이 예레미야에게 임하여 이르시니라
2. 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와께서 이와 같이 말씀하여 이르시기를 내가 네게 일러 준 모든 말을 책에 기록하라
3. 여호와의 말씀이니라 보라 내가 내 백성 이스라엘과 유다의 포로를 돌아가게 할 날이 오리니 내가 그들을 그 조상들에게 준 땅으로 돌아오게 할 것이니 그들이 그 땅을 차지하리라 여호와께서 말씀하시니라
4. ○여호와께서 이스라엘과 유다에 대하여 하신 말씀이 이러하니라
5. 여호와께서 이와 같이 말씀하시되 우리가 무서워 떠는 자의 소리를 들으니 두려움이요 평안함이 아니로다
6. 너희는 자식을 해산하는 남자가 있는가 물어보라 어찌하여 모든 남자가 해산하는 여자 같이 손을 자기 허리에 대고 모든 얼굴이 겁에 질려 새파래졌는가
7. 슬프다 그 날이여 그와 같이 엄청난 날이 없으리라 그 날은 야곱의 환난의 때가 됨이로다 그러나 그가 환난에서 구하여 냄을 얻으리로다
8. 만군의 여호와의 말씀이라 그 날에 내가 네 목에서 그 멍에를 꺾어 버리며 네 포박을 끊으리니 다시는 이방인을 섬기지 않으리라
9. 그들은 그들의 하나님 여호와를 섬기며 내가 그들을 위하여 세울 그들의 왕 다윗을 섬기리라
10. 여호와의 말씀이니라 그러므로 나의 종 야곱아 너는 두려워하지 말라 이스라엘아 놀라지 말라 내가 너를 먼 곳으로부터 구원하고 네 자손을 잡혀가 있는 땅에서 구원하리니 야곱이 돌아와서 태평과 안락을 누릴 것이며 두렵게 할 자가 없으리라
11. 이는 여호와의 말씀이라 내가 너와 함께 있어 너를 구원할 것이라 너를 흩었던 그 모든 이방을 내가 멸망시키리라 그럴지라도 너만은 멸망시키지 아니하리라 그러나 내가 법에 따라 너를 징계할 것이요 결코 무죄한 자로만 여기지는 아니하리라
12. ○여호와께서 이와 같이 말씀하시니라 네 상처는 고칠 수 없고 네 부상은 중하도다
13. 네 송사를 처리할 재판관이 없고 네 상처에는 약도 없고 처방도 없도다
14. 너를 사랑하던 자가 다 너를 잊고 찾지 아니하니 이는 네 악행이 많고 네 죄가 많기 때문에 나는 네 원수가 당할 고난을 네가 받게 하며 잔인한 징계를 내렸도다
15. 너는 어찌하여 네 상처 때문에 부르짖느냐 네 고통이 심하도다 네 악행이 많고 네 죄가 허다하므로 내가 이 일을 너에게 행하였느니라
16. 그러므로 너를 먹는 모든 자는 잡아먹힐 것이며 네 모든 대적은 사로잡혀 갈 것이고 너에게서 탈취해 간 자는 탈취를 당할 것이며 너에게서 노략질한 모든 자는 노략물이 되리라
17. 여호와의 말씀이니라 그들이 쫓겨난 자라 하매 시온을 찾는 자가 없은즉 내가 너의 상처로부터 새 살이 돋아나게 하여 너를 고쳐 주리라
18. ○여호와께서 말씀하시니라 보라 내가 야곱 장막의 포로들을 돌아오게 할 것이고 그 거처들에 사랑을 베풀 것이라 성읍은 그 폐허가 된 언덕 위에 건축될 것이요 그 보루는 규정에 따라 사람이 살게 되리라
19. 그들에게서 감사하는 소리가 나오고 즐거워하는 자들의 소리가 나오리라 내가 그들을 번성하게 하리니 그들의 수가 줄어들지 아니하겠고 내가 그들을 존귀하게 하리니 그들은 비천하여지지 아니하리라
20. 그의 자손은 예전과 같겠고 그 회중은 내 앞에 굳게 설 것이며 그를 압박하는 모든 사람은 내가 다 벌하리라
21. 그 영도자는 그들 중에서 나올 것이요 그 통치자도 그들 중에서 나오리라 내가 그를 가까이 오게 하리니 그가 내게 가까이 오리라 참으로 담대한 마음으로 내게 가까이 올 자가 누구냐 여호와의 말씀이니라
22. 너희는 내 백성이 되겠고 나는 너희들의 하나님이 되리라
23. ○보라 여호와의 노여움이 일어나 폭풍과 회오리바람처럼 악인의 머리 위에서 회오리칠 것이라
24. 여호와의 진노는 그의 마음의 뜻한 바를 행하여 이루기까지는 돌이키지 아니하나니 너희가 끝날에 그것을 깨달으리라

듣기
[NIV]제30장

1. This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD:
2. "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: `Write in a book all the words I have spoken to you.
3. The days are coming,' declares the LORD, `when I will bring my people Israel and Judah back from captivity and restore them to the land I gave their forefathers to possess,' says the LORD."
4. These are the words the LORD spoke concerning Israel and Judah:
5. "This is what the LORD says: "`Cries of fear are heard -- terror, not peace.
6. Ask and see: Can a man bear children? Then why do I see every strong man with his hands on his stomach like a woman in labor, every face turned deathly pale?
7. How awful that day will be! None will be like it. It will be a time of trouble for Jacob, but he will be saved out of it.
8. "` In that day,' declares the LORD Almighty, `I will break the yoke off their necks and will tear off their bonds; no longer will foreigners enslave them.
9. Instead, they will serve the LORD their God and David their king, whom I will raise up for them.
10. "`So do not fear, O Jacob my servant; do not be dismayed, O Israel,' declares the LORD. `I will surely save you out of a distant place, your descendants from the land of their exile. Jacob will again have peace and security, and no one will make him afraid.
11. I am with you and will save you,' declares the LORD. `Though I completely destroy all the nations among which I scatter you, I will not completely destroy you. I will discipline you but only with justice; I will not let you go entirely unpunished.'
12. "This is what the LORD says: "`Your wound is incurable, your injury beyond healing.
13. There is no one to plead your cause, no remedy for your sore, no healing for you.
14. All your allies have forgotten you; they care nothing for you. I have struck you as an enemy would and punished you as would the cruel, because your guilt is so great and your sins so many.
15. Why do you cry out over your wound, your pain that has no cure? Because of your great guilt and many sins I have done these things to you.
16. "`But all who devour you will be devoured; all your enemies will go into exile. Those who plunder you will be plundered; all who make spoil of you I will despoil.
17. But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,' declares the LORD, `because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.'
18. "This is what the LORD says: "`I will restore the fortunes of Jacob's tents and have compassion on his dwellings; the city will be rebuilt on her ruins, and the palace will stand in its proper place.
19. From them will come songs of thanksgiving and the sound of rejoicing. I will add to their numbers, and they will not be decreased; I will bring them honor, and they will not be disdained.
20. Their children will be as in days of old, and their community will be established before me; I will punish all who oppress them.
21. Their leader will be one of their own; their ruler will arise from among them. I will bring him near and he will come close to me, for who is he who will devote himself to be close to me?' declares the LORD.
22. "`So you will be my people, and I will be your God.'"
23. See, the storm of the LORD will burst out in wrath, a driving wind swirling down on the heads of the wicked.
24. The fierce anger of the LORD will not turn back until he fully accomplishes the purposes of his heart. In days to come you will understand this.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition