07.29 이사야 Isaiah 10장 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

07.29 이사야 Isaiah 10장

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-07-29 00:25 조회 Read5,150회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English
드라마 바이블 듣기
[개역개정]제10장

1. 불의한 법령을 만들며 불의한 말을 기록하며
2. 가난한 자를 불공평하게 판결하여 가난한 내 백성의 권리를 박탈하며 과부에게 토색하고 고아의 것을 약탈하는 자는 화 있을진저
3. 벌하시는 날과 멀리서 오는 환난 때에 너희가 어떻게 하려느냐 누구에게로 도망하여 도움을 구하겠으며 너희의 영화를 어느 곳에 두려느냐
4. 포로 된 자 아래에 구푸리며 죽임을 당한 자 아래에 엎드러질 따름이니라 그럴지라도 여호와의 진노가 돌아서지 아니하며 그의 손이 여전히 펴져 있으리라

하나님의 도구인 앗수르

5. 앗수르 사람은 화 있을진저 그는 내 진노의 막대기요 그 손의 몽둥이는 내 분노라
6. 내가 그를 보내어 경건하지 아니한 나라를 치게 하며 내가 그에게 명령하여 나를 노하게 한 백성을 쳐서 탈취하며 노략하게 하며 또 그들을 길거리의 진흙 같이 짓밟게 하려 하거니와
7. 그의 뜻은 이같지 아니하며 그의 마음의 생각도 이같지 아니하고 다만 그의 마음은 허다한 나라를 파괴하며 멸절하려 하는도다
8. 그가 이르기를 내 고관들은 다 왕들이 아니냐
9. 갈로는 갈그미스와 같지 아니하며 하맛은 아르밧과 같지 아니하며 사마리아는 다메섹과 같지 아니하냐
10. 내 손이 이미 우상을 섬기는 나라들에 미쳤나니 그들이 조각한 신상들이 예루살렘과 사마리아의 신상들보다 뛰어났느니라
11. 내가 사마리아와 그의 우상들에게 행함 같이 예루살렘과 그의 우상들에게 행하지 못하겠느냐 하는도다
12. 그러므로 주께서 주의 일을 시온 산과 예루살렘에 다 행하신 후에 앗수르 왕의 완악한 마음의 열매와 높은 눈의 자랑을 벌하시리라
13. 그의 말에 나는 내 손의 힘과 내 지혜로 이 일을 행하였나니 나는 총명한 자라 열국의 경계선을 걷어치웠고 그들의 재물을 약탈하였으며 또 용감한 자처럼 위에 거주한 자들을 낮추었으며
14. 내 손으로 열국의 재물을 얻은 것은 새의 보금자리를 얻음 같고 온 세계를 얻은 것은 내버린 알을 주움 같았으나 날개를 치거나 입을 벌리거나 지저귀는 것이 하나도 없었다 하는도다
15. 도끼가 어찌 찍는 자에게 스스로 자랑하겠으며 톱이 어찌 켜는 자에게 스스로 큰 체하겠느냐 이는 막대기가 자기를 드는 자를 움직이려 하며 몽둥이가 나무 아닌 사람을 들려 함과 같음이로다
16. 그러므로 주 만군의 여호와께서 살진 자를 파리하게 하시며 그의 영화 아래에 불이 붙는 것 같이 맹렬히 타게 하실 것이라
17. 이스라엘의 빛은 불이 되고 그의 거룩하신 이는 불꽃이 되실 것이니라 하루 사이에 그의 가시와 찔레가 소멸되며
18. 그의 숲과 기름진 밭의 영광이 전부 소멸되리니 병자가 점점 쇠약하여 감 같을 것이라
19. 그의 숲에 남은 나무의 수가 희소하여 아이라도 능히 계수할 수 있으리라

남은 자만 돌아오리라

20. 그 날에 이스라엘의 남은 자와 야곱 족속의 피난한 자들이 다시는 자기를 친 자를 의지하지 아니하고 이스라엘의 거룩하신 이 여호와를 진실하게 의지하리니
21. 남은 자 곧 야곱의 남은 자가 능하신 하나님께로 돌아올 것이라
22. 이스라엘이여 네 백성이 바다의 모래 같을지라도 남은 자만 돌아오리니 넘치는 공의로 파멸이 작정되었음이라
23. 이미 작정된 파멸을 주 만군의 여호와께서 온 세계 중에 끝까지 행하시리라

주께서 앗수르를 멸하시리라

24. 그러므로 주 만군의 여호와께서 이르시되 시온에 거주하는 내 백성들아 앗수르가 애굽이 한 것 처럼 막대기로 너를 때리며 몽둥이를 들어 너를 칠지라도 그를 두려워하지 말라
25. 내가 오래지 아니하여 네게는 분을 그치고 그들은 내 진노로 멸하리라 하시도다
26. 만군의 여호와께서 채찍을 들어 그를 치시되 오렙 바위에서 미디안 사람을 쳐죽이신 것 같이 하실 것이며 막대기를 드시되 바다를 향하여 애굽에서 하신 것 같이 하실 것이라
27. 그 날에 그의 무거운 짐이 네 어깨에서 떠나고 그의 멍에가 네 목에서 벗어지되 기름진 까닭에 멍에가 부러지리라

침략자들의 공격

28. 그가 아얏에 이르러 미그론을 지나 믹마스에 그의 장비를 두고
29. 산을 넘어 게바에서 유숙하매 라마는 떨고 사울의 기브아는 도망하도다
30. 딸 갈림아 큰 소리로 외칠지어다 라이사야 자세히 들을지어다 가련하다 너 아나돗이여
31. 맛메나는 피난하며 게빔 주민은 도망하도다
32. 아직 이 날에 그가 놉에서 쉬고 딸 시온 산 곧 예루살렘 산을 향하여 그 손을 흔들리로다
33. 보라 주 만군의 여호와께서 혁혁한 위력으로 그 가지를 꺾으시리니 그 장대한 자가 찍힐 것이요 그 높은 자가 낮아질 것이며
34. 쇠로 그 빽빽한 숲을 베시리니 레바논이 권능 있는 자에게 베임을 당하리라

듣기
[NIV]제10장

1. Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees,
2. to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless.
3. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar? To whom will you run for help? Where will you leave your riches?
4. Nothing will remain but to cringe among the captives or fall among the slain. Yet for all this, his anger is not turned away, his hand is still upraised.
5. "Woe to the Assyrian, the rod of my anger, in whose hand is the club of my wrath!
6. I send him against a godless nation, I dispatch him against a people who anger me, to seize loot and snatch plunder, and to trample them down like mud in the streets.
7. But this is not what he intends, this is not what he has in mind; his purpose is to destroy, to put an end to many nations.
8. `Are not my commanders all kings?' he says.
9. `Has not Calno fared like Carchemish? Is not Hamath like Arpad, and Samaria like Damascus?
10. As my hand seized the kingdoms of the idols, kingdoms whose images excelled those of Jerusalem and Samaria --
11. shall I not deal with Jerusalem and her images as I dealt with Samaria and her idols?'"
12. When the Lord has finished all his work against Mount Zion and Jerusalem, he will say, "I will punish the king of Assyria for the willful pride of his heart and the haughty look in his eyes.
13. For he says: "`By the strength of my hand I have done this, and by my wisdom, because I have understanding. I removed the boundaries of nations, I plundered their treasures; like a mighty one I subdued their kings.
14. As one reaches into a nest, so my hand reached for the wealth of the nations; as men gather abandoned eggs, so I gathered all the countries; not one flapped a wing, or opened its mouth to chirp.'"
15. Does the ax raise itself above him who swings it, or the saw boast against him who uses it? As if a rod were to wield him who lifts it up, or a club brandish him who is not wood!
16. Therefore, the Lord, the LORD Almighty, will send a wasting disease upon his sturdy warriors; under his pomp a fire will be kindled like a blazing flame.
17. The Light of Israel will become a fire, their Holy One a flame; in a single day it will burn and consume his thorns and his briers.
18. The splendor of his forests and fertile fields it will completely destroy, as when a sick man wastes away.
19. And the remaining trees of his forests will be so few that a child could write them down.
20. In that day the remnant of Israel, the survivors of the house of Jacob, will no longer rely on him who struck them down but will truly rely on the LORD, the Holy One of Israel.
21. A remnant will return, a remnant of Jacob will return to the Mighty God.
22. Though your people, O Israel, be like the sand by the sea, only a remnant will return. Destruction has been decreed, overwhelming and righteous.
23. The Lord, the LORD Almighty, will carry out the destruction decreed upon the whole land.
24. Therefore, this is what the Lord, the LORD Almighty, says: "O my people who live in Zion, do not be afraid of the Assyrians, who beat you with a rod and lift up a club against you, as Egypt did.
25. Very soon my anger against you will end and my wrath will be directed to their destruction."
26. The LORD Almighty will lash them with a whip, as when he struck down Midian at the rock of Oreb; and he will raise his staff over the waters, as he did in Egypt.
27. In that day their burden will be lifted from your shoulders, their yoke from your neck; the yoke will be broken because you have grown so fat.
28. They enter Aiath; they pass through Migron; they store supplies at Micmash.
29. They go over the pass, and say, "We will camp overnight at Geba." Ramah trembles; Gibeah of Saul flees.
30. Cry out, O Daughter of Gallim! Listen, O Laishah! Poor Anathoth!
31. Madmenah is in flight; the people of Gebim take cover.
32. This day they will halt at Nob; they will shake their fist at the mount of the Daughter of Zion, at the hill of Jerusalem.
33. See, the Lord, the LORD Almighty, will lop off the boughs with great power. The lofty trees will be felled, the tall ones will be brought low.
34. He will cut down the forest thickets with an ax; Lebanon will fall before the Mighty One.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition