07.27 이사야 Isaiah 8장 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

07.27 이사야 Isaiah 8장

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-07-27 06:12 조회 Read5,229회 댓글 Reply1건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English
드라마 바이블 듣기
[개역개정]제8장
이사야의 아들

1. 여호와께서 내게 이르시되 너는 큰 서판을 가지고 그 위에 통용 문자로 마헬살랄하스바스라 쓰라
2. 내가 진실한 증인 제사장 우리야와 여베레기야의 아들 스가랴를 불러 증언하게 하리라 하시더니
3. 내가 내 아내를 가까이 하매 그가 임신하여 아들을 낳은지라 여호와께서 내게 이르시되 그의 이름을 마헬살랄하스바스라 하라
4. 이는 이 아기가 내 아빠, 내 엄마라 부를 줄 알기 전에 다메섹의 재물과 사마리아의 노략물이 앗수르 왕 앞에 옮겨질 것임이라 하시니라

앗수르 왕의 침략

5. 여호와께서 다시 내게 말씀하여 이르시되
6. 이 백성이 천천히 흐르는 실로아 물을 버리고 르신과 르말리야의 아들을 기뻐하느니라
7. 그러므로 주 내가 흉용하고 창일한 큰 하수 곧 앗수르 왕과 그의 모든 위력으로 그들을 뒤덮을 것이라 그 모든 골짜기에 차고 모든 언덕에 넘쳐
8. 흘러 유다에 들어와서 가득하여 목에까지 미치리라 임마누엘이여 그가 펴는 날개가 네 땅에 가득하리라 하셨느니라

여호와께서 깨우치시다

9. 너희 민족들아 함성을 질러 보아라 그러나 끝내 패망하리라 너희 먼 나라 백성들아 들을지니라 너희 허리를 동이라 그러나 끝내 패망하리라 너희 허리에 띠를 띠라 그러나 끝내 패망하리라
10. 너희는 함께 계획하라 그러나 끝내 이루지 못하리라 말을 해 보아라 끝내 시행되지 못하리라 이는 하나님이 우리와 함께 계심이니라
11. 여호와께서 강한 손으로 내게 알려 주시며 이 백성의 길로 가지 말 것을 내게 깨우쳐 이르시되
12. 이 백성이 반역자가 있다고 말하여도 너희는 그 모든 말을 따라 반역자가 있다고 하지 말며 그들이 두려워하는 것을 너희는 두려워하지 말며 놀라지 말고
13. 만군의 여호와 그를 너희가 거룩하다 하고 그를 너희가 두려워하며 무서워 할 자로 삼으라
14. 그가 성소가 되시리라 그러나 이스라엘의 두 집에는 걸림돌과 걸려 넘어지는 반석이 되실 것이며 예루살렘 주민에게는 함정과 올무가 되시리니
15. 많은 사람들이 그로 말미암아 걸려 넘어질 것이며 부러질 것이며 덫에 걸려 잡힐 것이니라

율법과 증거의 말씀을 따르라

16. 너는 증거의 말씀을 싸매며 율법을 내 제자들 가운데에서 봉함하라
17. 이제 야곱의 집에 대하여 얼굴을 가리시는 여호와를 나는 기다리며 그를 바라보리라
18. 보라 나와 및 여호와께서 내게 주신 자녀들이 이스라엘 중에 징조와 예표가 되었나니 이는 시온 산에 계신 만군의 여호와께로 말미암은 것이니라
19. 어떤 사람이 너희에게 말하기를 주절거리며 속살거리는 신접한 자와 마술사에게 물으라 하거든 백성이 자기 하나님께 구할 것이 아니냐 산 자를 위하여 죽은 자에게 구하겠느냐 하라
20. 마땅히 율법과 증거의 말씀을 따를지니 그들이 말하는 바가 이 말씀에 맞지 아니하면 그들이 정녕 아침 빛을 보지 못하고
21. 이 땅으로 헤매며 곤고하며 굶주릴 것이라 그가 굶주릴 때에 격분하여 자기의 왕과 자기의 하나님을 저주할 것이며 위를 쳐다보거나
22. 땅을 굽어보아도 환난과 흑암과 고통의 흑암뿐이리니 그들이 심한 흑암 가운데로 쫓겨 들어가리라

듣기
[NIV]제8장

1. The LORD said to me, "Take a large scroll and write on it with an ordinary pen: Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz.
2. And I will call in Uriah the priest and Zechariah son of Jeberekiah as reliable witnesses for me."
3. Then I went to the prophetess, and she conceived and gave birth to a son. And the LORD said to me, "Name him Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz.
4. Before the boy knows how to say `My father' or `My mother,' the wealth of Damascus and the plunder of Samaria will be carried off by the king of Assyria."
5. The LORD spoke to me again:
6. "Because this people has rejected the gently flowing waters of Shiloah and rejoices over Rezin and the son of Remaliah,
7. therefore the Lord is about to bring against them the mighty floodwaters of the River -- the king of Assyria with all his pomp. It will overflow all its channels, run over all its banks
8. and sweep on into Judah, swirling over it, passing through it and reaching up to the neck. Its outspread wings will cover the breadth of your land, O Immanuel!"
9. Raise the war cry, you nations, and be shattered! Listen, all you distant lands. Prepare for battle, and be shattered! Prepare for battle, and be shattered!
10. Devise your strategy, but it will be thwarted; propose your plan, but it will not stand, for God is with us.
11. The LORD spoke to me with his strong hand upon me, warning me not to follow the way of this people. He said:
12. "Do not call conspiracy everything that these people call conspiracy; do not fear what they fear, and do not dread it.
13. The LORD Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy, he is the one you are to fear, he is the one you are to dread,
14. and he will be a sanctuary; but for both houses of Israel he will be a stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall. And for the people of Jerusalem he will be a trap and a snare.
15. Many of them will stumble; they will fall and be broken, they will be snared and captured."
16. Bind up the testimony and seal up the law among my disciples.
17. I will wait for the LORD, who is hiding his face from the house of Jacob. I will put my trust in him.
18. Here am I, and the children the LORD has given me. We are signs and symbols in Israel from the LORD Almighty, who dwells on Mount Zion.
19. When men tell you to consult mediums and spiritists, who whisper and mutter, should not a people inquire of their God? Why consult the dead on behalf of the living?
20. To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, they have no light of dawn.
21. Distressed and hungry, they will roam through the land; when they are famished, they will become enraged and, looking upward, will curse their king and their God.
22. Then they will look toward the earth and see only distress and darkness and fearful gloom, and they will be thrust into utter darkness.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

관리자1님의 댓글

관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 Date

6.  이 백성이 천천히 흐르는 실로아 물을 버리고 르신과 르말리야의 아들을 기뻐하느니라
6.  "Because this people has rejected the gently flowing waters of Shiloah and rejoices over Rezin and the son of Remaliah

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition