시편 Psalm 52장 02.20.토 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

성경읽기 Reading Bible

시편 Psalm 52장 02.20.토

페이지 정보

작성자 Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일 Date21-02-20 01:40 조회 Read5,527회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English
드라마 바이블 듣기
[개역개정]제52장

다윗의 마스길, 인도자를 따라 부르는 노래, 에돔인 도엑이 사울에게 이르러 다윗이 아히멜렉의 집에 왔다고 그에게 말하던 때에

1. 포악한 자여 네가 어찌하여 악한 계획을 스스로 자랑하는가 하나님의 인자하심은 항상 있도다
2. 네 혀가 심한 악을 꾀하여 날카로운 삭도 같이 간사를 행하는도다
3. 네가 선보다 악을 사랑하며 의를 말함보다 거짓을 사랑하는도다 (셀라)
4. 간사한 혀여 너는 남을 해치는 모든 말을 좋아하는도다
5. 그런즉 하나님이 영원히 너를 멸하심이여 너를 붙잡아 네 장막에서 뽑아 내며 살아 있는 땅에서 네 뿌리를 빼시리로다 (셀라)
6. 의인이 보고 두려워하며 또 그를 비웃어 말하기를
7. 이 사람은 하나님을 자기 힘으로 삼지 아니하고 오직 자기 재물의 풍부함을 의지하며 자기의 악으로 스스로 든든하게 하던 자라 하리로다
8. 그러나 나는 하나님의 집에 있는 푸른 감람나무 같음이여 하나님의 인자하심을 영원히 의지하리로다
9. 주께서 이를 행하셨으므로 내가 영원히 주께 감사하고 주의 이름이 선하시므로 주의 성도 앞에서 내가 주의 이름을 사모하리이다

[NIV]제52장

1. Psalm 52 For the director of music. A maskil of David. When Doeg the Edomite had gone to Saul and told him: "David has gone to the house of Ahimelech." Why do you boast of evil, you mighty man? Why do you boast all day long, you who are a disgrace in the eyes of God?
2. Your tongue plots destruction; it is like a sharpened razor, you who practice deceit.
3. You love evil rather than good, falsehood rather than speaking the truth. Selah
4. You love every harmful word, O you deceitful tongue!
5. Surely God will bring you down to everlasting ruin: He will snatch you up and tear you from your tent; he will uproot you from the land of the living. Selah
6. The righteous will see and fear; they will laugh at him, saying,
7. "Here now is the man who did not make God his stronghold but trusted in his great wealth and grew strong by destroying others!"
8. But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever.
9. I will praise you forever for what you have done; in your name I will hope, for your name is good. I will praise you in the presence of your saints.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다. No posts

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (480) 442-7329

PC 버전으로 보기