시편 Psalm 28장 01.27.수 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

시편 Psalm 28장 01.27.수

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-01-26 23:25 조회 Read5,954회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English
드라마 바이블 듣기
[개역개정]제28장

다윗의 시

1. 여호와여 내가 주께 부르짖으오니 나의 반석이여 내게 귀를 막지 마소서 주께서 내게 잠잠하시면 내가 무덤에 내려가는 자와 같을까 하나이다
2. 내가 주의 지성소를 향하여 나의 손을 들고 주께 부르짖을 때에 나의 간구하는 소리를 들으소서
3. 악인과 악을 행하는 자들과 함께 나를 끌어내지 마옵소서 그들은 그 이웃에게 화평을 말하나 그들의 마음에는 악독이 있나이다
4. 그들이 하는 일과 그들의 행위가 악한 대로 갚으시며 그들의 손이 지은 대로 그들에게 갚아 그 마땅히 받을 것으로 그들에게 갚으소서
5. 그들은 여호와께서 행하신 일과 손으로 지으신 것을 생각하지 아니하므로 여호와께서 그들을 파괴하고 건설하지 아니하시리로다
6. ○여호와를 찬송함이여 내 간구하는 소리를 들으심이로다
7. 여호와는 나의 힘과 나의 방패이시니 내 마음이 그를 의지하여 도움을 얻었도다 그러므로 내 마음이 크게 기뻐하며 내 노래로 그를 찬송하리로다
8. 여호와는 그들의 힘이시요 그의 기름 부음 받은 자의 구원의 요새이시로다
9. 주의 백성을 구원하시며 주의 산업에 복을 주시고 또 그들의 목자가 되시어 영원토록 그들을 인도하소서

듣기
[NIV]제28장

1. Psalm 28 Of David. To you I call, O LORD my Rock; do not turn a deaf ear to me. For if you remain silent, I will be like those who have gone down to the pit.
2. Hear my cry for mercy as I call to you for help, as I lift up my hands toward your Most Holy Place.
3. Do not drag me away with the wicked, with those who do evil, who speak cordially with their neighbors but harbor malice in their hearts.
4. Repay them for their deeds and for their evil work; repay them for what their hands have done and bring back upon them what they deserve.
5. Since they show no regard for the works of the LORD and what his hands have done, he will tear them down and never build them up again.
6. Praise be to the LORD, for he has heard my cry for mercy.
7. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
8. The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.
9. Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition