시편 Psalm 19장 01.18.월 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

시편 Psalm 19장 01.18.월

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-01-17 22:04 조회 Read5,959회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English
드라마 바이블 듣기
[개역개정]제19장

다윗의 시, 인도자를 따라 부르는 노래

1. 하늘이 하나님의 영광을 선포하고 궁창이 그의 손으로 하신 일을 나타내는도다
2. 날은 날에게 말하고 밤은 밤에게 지식을 전하니
3. 언어도 없고 말씀도 없으며 들리는 소리도 없으나
4. 그의 소리가 온 땅에 통하고 그의 말씀이 세상 끝까지 이르도다 하나님이 해를 위하여 하늘에 장막을 베푸셨도다
5. 해는 그의 신방에서 나오는 신랑과 같고 그의 길을 달리기 기뻐하는 장사 같아서
6. 하늘 이 끝에서 나와서 하늘 저 끝까지 운행함이여 그의 열기에서 피할 자가 없도다
7. ○여호와의 율법은 완전하여 영혼을 소성시키며 여호와의 증거는 확실하여 우둔한 자를 지혜롭게 하며
8. 여호와의 교훈은 정직하여 마음을 기쁘게 하고 여호와의 계명은 순결하여 눈을 밝게 하시도다
9. 여호와를 경외하는 도는 정결하여 영원까지 이르고 여호와의 법도 진실하여 다 의로우니
10. 금 곧 많은 순금보다 더 사모할 것이며 꿀과 송이꿀보다 더 달도다
11. 또 주의 종이 이것으로 경고를 받고 이것을 지킴으로 상이 크니이다
12. 자기 허물을 능히 깨달을 자 누구리요 나를 숨은 허물에서 벗어나게 하소서
13. 또 주의 종에게 고의로 죄를 짓지 말게 하사 그 죄가 나를 주장하지 못하게 하소서 그리하면 내가 정직하여 큰 죄과에서 벗어나겠나이다
14. 나의 반석이시요 나의 구속자이신 여호와여 내 입의 말과 마음의 묵상이 주님 앞에 열납되기를 원하나이다

듣기
[NIV]제19장

1. Psalm 19 For the director of music. A psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
2. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge.
3. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard.
4. Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. In the heavens he has pitched a tent for the sun,
5. which is like a bridegroom coming forth from his pavilion, like a champion rejoicing to run his course.
6. It rises at one end of the heavens and makes its circuit to the other; nothing is hidden from its heat.
7. The law of the LORD is perfect, reviving the soul. The statutes of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple.
8. The precepts of the LORD are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the LORD are radiant, giving light to the eyes.
9. The fear of the LORD is pure, enduring forever. The ordinances of the LORD are sure and altogether righteous.
10. They are more precious than gold, than much pure gold; they are sweeter than honey, than honey from the comb.
11. By them is your servant warned; in keeping them there is great reward.
12. Who can discern his errors? Forgive my hidden faults.
13. Keep your servant also from willful sins; may they not rule over me. Then will I be blameless, innocent of great transgression.
14. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition