시편 Psalm 09장 01.08.금 > 성경읽기 Reading Bible

본문 바로가기

회원로그인

성경읽기 Reading Bible

시편 Psalm 09장 01.08.금

페이지 정보

Author 관리자1 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 작성일21-01-07 22:17 조회 Read6,383회 댓글 Reply0건

본문

한국어 듣기 클릭
Listen in English
드라마 바이블 듣기
[개역개정]제9장

다윗의 시, 인도자를 따라 뭇랍벤에 맞춘 노래

1. 내가 전심으로 여호와께 감사하오며 주의 모든 기이한 일들을 전하리이다
2. 내가 주를 기뻐하고 즐거워하며 지존하신 주의 이름을 찬송하리니
3. 내 원수들이 물러갈 때에 주 앞에서 넘어져 망함이니이다
4. 주께서 나의 의와 송사를 변호하셨으며 보좌에 앉으사 의롭게 심판하셨나이다
5. 이방 나라들을 책망하시고 악인을 멸하시며 그들의 이름을 영원히 지우셨나이다
6. 원수가 끊어져 영원히 멸망하였사오니 주께서 무너뜨린 성읍들을 기억할 수 없나이다
7. 여호와께서 영원히 앉으심이여 심판을 위하여 보좌를 준비하셨도다
8. 공의로 세계를 심판하심이여 정직으로 만민에게 판결을 내리시리로다
9. 여호와는 압제를 당하는 자의 요새이시요 환난 때의 요새이시로다
10. 여호와여 주의 이름을 아는 자는 주를 의지하오리니 이는 주를 찾는 자들을 버리지 아니하심이니이다
11. 너희는 시온에 계신 여호와를 찬송하며 그의 행사를 백성 중에 선포할지어다
12. 피 흘림을 심문하시는 이가 그들을 기억하심이여 가난한 자의 부르짖음을 잊지 아니하시도다
13. 여호와여 내게 은혜를 베푸소서 나를 사망의 문에서 일으키시는 주여 나를 미워하는 자에게서 받는 나의 고통을 보소서
14. 그리하시면 내가 주의 찬송을 다 전할 것이요 딸 시온의 문에서 주의 구원을 기뻐하리이다
15. 이방 나라들은 자기가 판 웅덩이에 빠짐이여 자기가 숨긴 그물에 자기 발이 걸렸도다
16. 여호와께서 자기를 알게 하사 심판을 행하셨음이여 악인은 자기가 손으로 행한 일에 스스로 얽혔도다 (힉가욘, 셀라)
17. 악인들이 스올로 돌아감이여 하나님을 잊어버린 모든 이방 나라들이 그리하리로다
18. 궁핍한 자가 항상 잊어버림을 당하지 아니함이여 가난한 자들이 영원히 실망하지 아니하리로다
19. 여호와여 일어나사 인생으로 승리를 얻지 못하게 하시며 이방 나라들이 주 앞에서 심판을 받게 하소서
20. 여호와여 그들을 두렵게 하시며 이방 나라들이 자기는 인생일 뿐인 줄 알게 하소서 (셀라)

듣기
[NIV]제9장

1. Psalm 9 For the director of music. To the tune of "The Death of the Son." A psalm of David. I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders.
2. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.
3. My enemies turn back; they stumble and perish before you.
4. For you have upheld my right and my cause; you have sat on your throne, judging righteously.
5. You have rebuked the nations and destroyed the wicked; you have blotted out their name for ever and ever.
6. Endless ruin has overtaken the enemy, you have uprooted their cities; even the memory of them has perished.
7. The LORD reigns forever; he has established his throne for judgment.
8. He will judge the world in righteousness; he will govern the peoples with justice.
9. The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.
10. Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.
11. Sing praises to the LORD, enthroned in Zion; proclaim among the nations what he has done.
12. For he who avenges blood remembers; he does not ignore the cry of the afflicted.
13. O LORD, see how my enemies persecute me! Have mercy and lift me up from the gates of death,
14. that I may declare your praises in the gates of the Daughter of Zion and there rejoice in your salvation.
15. The nations have fallen into the pit they have dug; their feet are caught in the net they have hidden.
16. The LORD is known by his justice; the wicked are ensnared by the work of their hands. Higgaion. Selah
17. The wicked return to the grave, all the nations that forget God.
18. But the needy will not always be forgotten, nor the hope of the afflicted ever perish.
19. Arise, O LORD, let not man triumph; let the nations be judged in your presence.
20. Strike them with terror, O LORD; let the nations know they are but men. Selah
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록 Reply List

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.There is no reply.

교회소개 About Church 개인정보취급방침 Privacy Statement 서비스이용약관 Terms of Service Copyright © jiguchonchurch.org All rights reserved.
상단으로 To top

Southern Baptist Convention Arizona Global Baptist Church
536 E. Fillmore St., Tempe, AZ 85288 / T. (48O) 442-7329

모바일 버전으로 보기 Mobile Edition